41 Seek Quotes
Published on 2020-06-28 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. It's not my job to make you happy. It's your job to learn that only those who quit selfishly seeking their own happiness find it.
2. When a man plays with your heart it is for one of two reasons: He knows he can or he is undecided.
3. I seek and search for the light of knowledge.
4. You will never gain anyone's approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.
5. And like the sun, I will always rise.
6. There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
7. i was lieing to myself when I thought I was lost, I have never been lost - I just wasn't ready to be found.
8. A common mistake we make is that we look for God in places where we ourselves wish to find him, yet even in the physical reality this is a complete failure. For example, if you lost your car keys, you would not search where you want to search, you would search where you must in order to find them.
9. GIVING - Applied tithing is so rewarding. When you give away your time, talent, and treasures you create a huge shift in your prosperity consciousness. So start where you are as you reach for where it is you want to be.
10. Seek opportunities to help and you will be a success
11. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.
12. Betrayal is an ironic thing. He or she betrays you then you betray yourself. You think you’re showing strength with your anger, but in reality you’re showing how much you still care.
13. The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance.
14. Spiritual pain is when you can’t stand another moment not knowing the real truth, and when you finally do know you can’t let go.
15. Earn Nicely, spend wisely and you will live happily.
16. Reputation is what others think of us; character is what God knows of us. When you have spent what feels like eternity trying to repair a few moments of time that destroyed the view others once had of you then you must ask yourself if you have the problem or is it really them? God doesn’t make us try so hard, only enemies do.
17. Very few beings really seek knowledge in this world. Mortal or immortal, few really ask. On the contrary, they try to wring from the unknown the answers they have already shaped in their own minds -- justifications, confirmations, forms of consolation without which they can't go on. To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind. The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner.
18. First knowledge is the knowledge of God.
19. Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
20. This path was not that of my conscious choosing. But after persistent subconscious confrontation, I have finally embraced what is, 'souly' for me...and I am thankful, when called upon, to be able to share and give to those who seek their own way of the path.
21. The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.
22. Some seek and find peace in life; some have to wait for peace in the afterlife.
23. Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.
24. As followers of Christ, we are to be careful not to remain victims of the many cultural presuppositions of who he is, and what he teaches, insofar as taking for granted our own caricatures of him. Let it boil in both mind and heart the question, 'If Jesus were to appear today, how many of us would actually recognize him and his teachings (or would it simply be a recount of his first visit)?
25. I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.
26. Seek to know thy sacred soul.
27. Wishes are possibilities. Dare to make a wish.
28. You will never find the real truth among people that are insecure or have egos to protect. Truth over time becomes either guarded or twisted as their perspective changes; it changes with the seasons of their shame, love, hope or pride.
29. Do not be afraid ask questions.
30. The word "seek"is a verb. Are you treating it as such in your life? If you seek change, success, or love, DO it - BE it!
31. If you want the answer—ask the question.
32. Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.
33. Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything.
34. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
35. All what we hope for is that a day will come, when we have all gone, when people will say that this man has tried, and his family tried. This is all there is to seek in this world.
36. A lion of truth never assumes anything without validity. Assumptions are quick exits for lazy minds that like to graze out in the fields without bother.
37. It's a good sign but rare instance when, in a relationship, you find that the more you learn about the other person, the more you continue to desire them. A sturdy bond delights in that degree of youthful intrigue. Love loves its youth.
38. If the Creator stood before a million men with the light of a million lamps, only a few would truly see him because truth is already alive in their hearts. Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have Truth in his heart, will always be blind to it.
39. Is it not by learning to read the book of nature with the eyes of faith that we come to recognize the drop of divinity that resides in our own souls though hidden, master? In the end is this not faith; to seek the light that takes us further, the light of Christ that brings that to which reason and knowledge alone can never raise itself? This is truth!
40. Seeking what is true is not seeking what is desirable.
41. If we have learned nothing else from the 20th century, we should at least have grasped that the more perfect the answer, the more terrifying its consequences. Incremental improvements upon unsatisfactory circumstances are the best that we can hope for, and probably all we should seek.