40 Mom Quotes
Published on 2020-05-28 08:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The value of a moment is immeasurable. The power of just ONE moment can propel you to success and happiness or chain you to failure and misery.
2. It's only natural to feel lonely after the enjoyable moments pass. But as you experience new joys those feelings of sorrow will start to fade.
3. Most kids start talking by age two. I didn't say a word until I was twelve. I was just angry and defiant I guess. My first word wasn't "Mom"or "Dad."It was "No.
4. Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!
5. There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope.
6. If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by.
7. Isn't it the moment of most profound doubt that gives birth to new certainties? Perhaps hopelessness is the very soil that nourishes human hope; perhaps one could never find sense in life without first experiencing its absurdity.
8. How’s my mom? My mother’s well, like a painting—a Motherwell.
9. The darkness has ink eyes, and if you stare long enough, you’re going to see it blink black. That’s the moment to start writing.
10. I may be going nowhere, but what a ride.
11. To find peace, live in the moment with joy.
12. Sometimes you wish the world would be a better place and sometimes you wish the world was a better place. Only the great understanding of the difference of the time between the past and present moment will make it a better place.
13. Some people say—not to my face, mind you—that I’m a cowardly son of a bitch. And that is simply not true. My mom is not a bitch.
14. The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
15. I shall endeavour still further to prosecute this inquiry, an inquiry I trust not merely speculative, but of sufficient moment to inspire the pleasing hope of its becoming essentially beneficial to mankind.
16. THE GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in new things; A GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in moments.To enjoy THE GOOD LIFE we have to get ahead; to enjoy A GOOD LIFE we have to make the trip worthwhile.THE GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our pocketbooks; A GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our souls.
17. The mind is never satisfied with the objects immediately before it, but is always breaking away from the present moment, and losing itself in schemes of future felicity... The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope.
18. Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.
19. Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.
20. Making art is not the matter of a moment, and nor is making an exhibition; curating follows art.
21. The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.
22. I'm very shy, and I shy away from people. But the moment I hit the stage, it's a different feeling I get nerve from somewhere; maybe it's because it's something I love to do.
23. Be thankful for a breath of fresh air to be alive and well. Allow love and happiness to penetrate throughout your mind and soul. Take time to relax and live in the moment, the now, the present. Enjoy today.
24. Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.
25. Enjoy your youth.You'll never be younger thanyou are at this very moment.
26. The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.
27. We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments.
28. Exhaust the little moment. Soon it dies.And be it gash or gold it will not comeAgain in this identical disguise.
29. When I turned about 14, I developed a friendship with this guy whose mom was the secretary to Ernest Angley, the faith healer, who's very popular in the Midwest. He had a television show, and he was sort of like Liberace mixed with Jerry Falwell - very glitzy, very high-tech.
30. I just felt it was my job to show that there is no easy way to success, and that anyone who gets even just one Top 40 hit deserves their moment in the sun. I accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. That is the timeless thing.
31. When I was growing up, my mother was always a friend to my siblings and me (in addition to being all the other things a mom is), and I was always grateful for that because I knew she was someone I could talk to and joke with, and argue with and that nothing would ever harm that friendship.
32. Live in this moment ... for it is the only moment we have!
33. A white wedding dress, once worn, is like the ghost of a moment, trapping feelings of forever into fabric that’s never to be tried on again.
34. I just got one last thing, I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get you're emotions going.
35. Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is.
36. The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you're an artist.
37. People with a sense of humor tend to be less egocentric and more realistic in their view of the world and more humble in moments of success and less defeated in times of travail.
38. I'm lucky that my real-life Mom has both a great sense of humor about herself and an amazing ability to slip into complete denial if the subject matter gets a little too close to home.
39. I've always had a sick sense of humor, and I've always wanted that to permeate the music because I don't take myself seriously. I take the music seriously, but I know I'm not God's gift to anyone except my mom.
40. Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.
Next : 35 Ask Quotes Say it to you