40 Free Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-23 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. In the end, nature is inexorable: it has no reason to hurry and, sooner or later, it takes what belongs to it. Unconsciously and inflexibly obedient to its own laws, it doesn't know art, just as it doesn't know freedom, just as it doesn't know goodness.
2. You are my butterfly and refuse to set you free.
3. I always wear gloves when I wash my hands. That’s also how I make love, and if you buy now I’ll throw in an extra bar of soap for FREE.
4. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.
5. I believe in an India of pluralism and diversity, not of religious bigotry and caste politics. I believe in an India that is secure in itself and confident of its place in the world, an India that is a proud example of tolerance, freedom and hope for the downtrodden.
6. There are no categories in contemporary art. There are no rules. Artists are given the freedom to make and create whatever they please and call it whatever they please. I identify with that system, or lack of system, much more than I do the landscape of contemporary publishing.
7. Some people have just rented your body to live in it for sometime and depart. Others consider you as a permanent residence to dwell in forever. Which ever, you must remember to accommodate all those who want to be accommodated. Be each other's keeper
8. An artist is forced by others to paint out of his own free will.
9. The process of discovering your fearless self is of refinement, not adding. The best way to reconnect with your freedom is to look at the rules you have that govern your freedom.
10. Everything is permitted, Nothing is true.
11. The use of sea and air is common to all; neither can a title to the ocean belong to any people or private persons, forasmuch as neither nature nor public use and custom permit any possession therof.
12. All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
13. If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself.
14. We all have a thirst for wonder. It's a deeply human quality. Science and religion are both bound up with it. What I'm saying is, you don't have to make stories up, you don't have to exaggerate. There's wonder and awe enough in the real world. Nature's a lot better at inventing wonders than we are.
15. Yet the ivory gods, And the ebony gods, And the gods of diamond-jade, Are only silly puppet gods That people themselves Have made.-
16. Imagination is cheap as long as you don't have to worry about the details.
17. Freedom is an absolute state, there is no such thing as being half-free.
18. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you're willing to sacrifice
19. If it’s the last kiss, we’d better make it last. I hope you don’t have anywhere to be, because I have the rest of my life free.
20. Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.
21. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom."[Moral Decay (first published 1937)]
22. Censorship is the child of fear and the father of ignorance.
23. A radio in a song in an ice cream cone. Two licks for free, and the third is for sale. My favorite flavor tastes like a commercial, because it’s made with 100% natural advertisement.
24. There are Tantrics who deliberately seek to do more active forms of renunciation, so transgression of social norms and breaking of taboo, and breaking of social taboos especially, is a form of renunciation.
25. Who are you?Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?I have. I am fucking crazy.But I am free.
26. Unhappiness is bondage; therefore, happiness is freedom.
27. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
28. Her love was too cold, like an anti-oven. That's called a freezer, and sometimes it burns food. She gave me heartburn, just like coffee, and it really woke me up to the reality of relationships.
29. The first duty of a man is to think for himself
30. The more freedom you get, the less your mind and your body is strangled!
31. Live free or die.
32. Freedom is realizing you have a choice.
33. Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.
34. To the future or to the past, to a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone— to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink — greetings!
35. It would still be a long way until she was completely free, but the door had been cracked open and a smidgen of hope broke through the darkness.
36. If you buy an egg thinking it's a goose's egg, and when it hatches it is actually a bird of paradise; no manner of convincing and reproach will turn the bird of paradise into a goose. Even if you make it go to goose church and goose school and eat goose feeds and only hang out with geese! In the end, it will still belong to paradise.
37. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
38. Fighting for one's freedom, struggling towards being free, is like struggling to be a poet or a good Christian or a good Jew or a good Muslim or good Zen Buddhist. You work all day long and achieve some kind of level of success by nightfall, go to sleep and wake up the next morning with the job still to be done. So you start all over again.
39. Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state. As one of my friends states on his Facebook profile: "The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try.
40. Libraries should be open to all - except the censor.[Response to questionnaire in Saturday Review, October 29 1960]
Prev : 11 Pizza Quotes