39 Humans Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-14 20:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. We carry within us the wonders we seek without us.
2. We are star stuff harvesting sunlight.
3. One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.
4. Love' is the only weapon I have, I will defend with love, I will attack with love.
5. When you are lonely for a while don't get restless, if you had born alone, you are going to die alone then for sometime you can certainly live alone.
6. People don't always want to be with people. It gets tiring.
7. Still, they have one thing I envy. Humans, if nothing else, have the good sense to die.
8. The most dangerous irony is, people are angry with others because of their own incompetence.
9. We are nothing but a few atoms arranged in an intricate organized way.
10. To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don't listen to their words, but watch their actions.
11. Ability, experience and books have solution for all the problems.
12. By Hays' reasoning, penetrating a rectum with a penis is a violation of how God meant humans to function. However, penetrating a human body with a sword, a common way to kill people in biblical times, is acceptable. Apparently human bodies were designed to be penetrated by metal implements, but not by flesh.
13. Let people be the pursuits of happiness, you be the pursuit of perfection.
14. People expected something for nothing, that’s why they did nothing so beautifully these days.
15. Someone needs to fight,someone needs to sacrifice, someone needs to inspire, someone needs to be a hero.
16. I have a hundred-year-old aunt who aspires to sainthood, and whose only wish has been to go into the convent, but no congregation, not even the Little Sisters of Charity, could tolerate her for more than a few weeks, so the family has had to look after her. Believe me, there is nothing so insufferable as a saint, I wouldn't sic one on my worst enemy.
17. Earthlings went on being friendly, when they should have been thinking instead.
18. Friends are the family you choose (~ Nin/Ithilnin, Elven rogue).
19. No ideology is worth a Human life.
20. A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.
21. In meetings philosophy might work,on the field practicality works.
22. Entertainment is temporary happiness, but the real happiness is permanent entertainment.
23. Simply just BE GRATEFUL what you have today, there is millions who'are crying for the place where you are today
24. It is straightforward—and never mind, for now, about plagues and famines: if God existed, and if he cared for humankind, he would never have given us religion.
25. Between natural ability and education choose natural ability, as it will keep you happy and will fetch you the glory sooner.
26. I like living in my head because in there, everyone is kind and innocent. Once you start integrating yourself into the world, you realize that people are nasty, mean creatures. They're worse than zombies. People try to crush your soul and destroy your happiness, but zombies just want to have a little nibble of your brain.
27. We do not have to be ashamed of what we are. As sentient beings we have wonderful backgrounds. These backgrounds may not be particularly enlightened or peaceful or intelligent. Nevertheless, we have soil good enough to cultivate; we can plant anything in it.
28. A photograph shouldn't be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.
29. Lonely people tend, rather, to be lonely because they decline to bear the psychic costs of being around other humans. They are allergic to people. People affect them too strongly.
30. So those who wished for some central cosmic purpose for us, or at least our world, or at least our solar system, or at least our galaxy, have been disappointed, progressively disappointed. The universe is not responsive to our ambitious expectations.
31. ONE BUT MANYOne God, many faces.One family, many races.One truth, many paths.One heart, many complexions.One light, many reflections.One world, many imperfections.ONE.We are all one,But many.
32. Your cravings as a human animal do not become a prayer just because it is God whom you ask to attend to them.
33. If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.
34. A leader should always be open to criticism, not silencing dissent. Any leader who does not tolerate criticism from the public is afraid of their dirty hands to be revealed under heavy light. And such a leader is dangerous, because they only feel secure in the darkness. Only a leader who is free from corruption welcomes scrutiny; for scrutiny allows a good leader to be an even greater leader.
35. Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-illusion and nothing can grow there but your potentiality can grow only when you can think and grow out of that zone.
36. Compromise brings harmony to both, happiness to none.
37. The most unlucky generation is the one which couldn't produce a hero to look upto.
38. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.
39. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.