36 Rush Quotes
Published on 2020-09-16 20:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. What childishness is it that while there's breath of life in our bodies, we are determined to rush to see the sun the other way around?
2. If you experience bliss of the Self (samadhi) amidst complete problematic stage, then know that you have met a “Gnani Purush” [the enlightened one]!
3. Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
4. What do you most value in your friends?Their continued existence.
5. Love isn’t in a hurry like a flurry of flowery words on paper. It’s lush and slow to grow its aroma in the garden of time.
6. Books choose their authors; the act of creation is not entirely a rational and conscious one.
7. No more, no less. I'm an idiot. I really need to let this crush go.
8. I will preach with my brush.
9. Get busy with the issue! In this regard, time is not friendly…nor should it be.
10. It's like I'm thirteen again and he's my crush. All I'm aware of in this entire roomful of people is him. Where he is, what he's doing, who he's talking to.
11. The room fell quiet. And as I read down the list of over one hundred and fifty eight-grade boys, I realized that to me, there had only ever been one boy.
12. The pretty ones are usually unhappy. They expect everyone to be enamored of their beauty. How can a person be content when their happiness lies in someone else's hands, ready to be crushed at any moment? Ordinary-looking people are far superior, because they are forced to actually work hard to achieve their goals, instead of expecting people to fall all over themselves to help them.
13. My girlfriend is a party girl angel who can kick some arse and cook.
14. I will make up a crush, you hear me?! I will look at a guy and say, for two months at least, 'I think you're cute.' And then I can be psycho. I will go in my head and make a whole life with him, he don't even understand why I'm mad at him. I'm like... 'cause you came in late last night!' And he's like, 'I don't even know you.'
15. I don't measure my success anymore by the Grammys. I can't because I'll just end up crushed.
16. I would argue that unless the two people are in love, all sex is bad sex, because why eat cotton candy when you can have edible clouds? Sure, it seems sweet at the time, but that’s just a carnival and carnal rush and wears off quickly. But love adds an extra dimension that takes an earthy thing like sex and makes it absolutely heavenly.
17. Even though it’s locked in a cage, my heart is a bird that flutters at the sound of her voice, as if trying to fly to the point in the sky where yellow meets blue.
18. We pull our boots on with both handsbut we can't punch ourselves awake and all I can do is stand on the curb and say Sorryabout the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine.I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.
19. Love gives you wings. Icarus and the Challenger both had wings, and so did my first love letter, after I folded it up and flung it at my crush.
20. You've brushed your teeth,"He says, staring at me."I used your toothbrush."His lips quirk up in a half smile. "Oh Anastasia Steele, what am I going to do with you?
21. Can't you just like a girl who likes you back?''None of them likes me back. I may as well like the one I really want.
22. Hope can be the most wonderful thing in the world or it can crush your heart like an eggshell.
23. We no longer know each other. Hell, I barely know myself these days. I brush my teeth and look in the mirror and think, “Who is this guy taking care of my oral hygiene?
24. And there stood Basta with his foot already on another dead body, smiling. Why not? He had hit his target, and it was the target he had been aiming for all along: Dustfinger’s heart, his stupid heart. It broke in two as he held Farid in his arms, it simply broke in two, although he had taken such good care of it all these years.
25. Why aren’t red traffic lights heart-shaped? Probably because it’s not like rush hour can get any more romantic.
26. Why are you limping like that?' Nicholas demanded.'I'm swaggering,' I informed him.'You look like you're wearing a diaper.'Charming. And I had a crush on this guy.Wait. I had a crush on this guy?'Now what?' he asked. 'You're making weird faces.''Nothing,' I said quickly. 'Never mind.
27. I definitely have guys that I'm friends with that I have a crush on, and you don't want to ruin the friendship.
28. Here is the repeated image of the lover destroyed.
29. I work in a secret whisper factory. It’s all very hush-hush. Her love for me could be found there, if it could be found at all, but it can’t, because it’s invisible.
30. I spoke like a spoke on a wheel, as I went around and around without actually saying what I wanted to say. I was love flustered.
31. If you want me, you’d better hurry. Act now, supplies are limited.
32. In the morning I brush my teeth with hope, and at night before bed I brush them with defeat. Both are mint flavored, so I try not to get them mixed up.
33. I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness started the moment we met and you shook my hand. Did you have a disease or something?
34. The mark of a true crush... is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.
35. So India’s problem turns out to be the world’s problem. What happened in India has happened in God’s name.The problem’s name is God.
36. Life moves very fast. It rushes from Heaven to Hell in a matter of seconds.