35 Selected Best Avery Quotes
Published on 2020-06-14 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Never let your fear of the unknown and things being too difficult make your choices for you in life. One of the saddest lessons in life is finding out that your fear made the situation worse than what it was and a braver person stole the dream you gave up on.
2. You can have regret from yesterday, fear tomorrow, but peace today by sharing your heart’s deepest feelings. A life spent being fearful of showing your soul is a life not worth living.
3. Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.
4. So it is always preferable to discuss the matter of veganism in a non-judgemental way. Remember that to most people, eating flesh or dairy and using animal products such as leather, wool, and silk, is as normal as breathing air or drinking water. A person who consumes dairy or uses animal products is not necessarily or usually what a recent and unpopular American president labelled an "evil doer.
5. Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of production and trade...
6. Always have faith in yourself and the universe, for one will not get you anywhere without the other. Both must be equally strong to reach your desires, for they are the wings that will lift you to your dreams.
7. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
8. A lot of pieces I have written have to do with courage. As a result, people think that I am naturally brave. But what people don't know, is that I grew up with phobias and many fears. I was scared of everything. So, I write of courage not because I have not known fear, but I write of courage because I have walked with fear but I have made the choice not to fear it.
9. You cannot live a nonviolent life as long as you are consuming violence. Please consider going vegan.
10. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
11. In order to grow, I promise you'll have to let go of some habits. 10 times out of 10, they'll be the habits you're most in love with.
12. Without fear there cannot be courage.
13. Being brave is when you have to do something because you know it is right, but at the same time, you are afraid to do it, because it might hurt or whatever. But you do it anyway.
14. Your heart’s strength is measured by how hard it holds on. Your self worth and faith is measured by finally letting go. However, your peace is measured by how long you don’t look back.
15. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
16. It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
17. Wisdom is knowledge plus courage. You not only have to know what to do and when—but you have to be brave enough to actually act on it.
18. For those who know the value of and exquisite taste of solitary freedom (for one is only free when alone), the act of leaving is the bravest and most beautiful of all.
19. We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
20. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
21. A clown on a throne is still a clown. A king in rags is still a king.
22. I tell people not to be afraid of their fears; because their fears are not there to scare them, they're there to let them know that something is worth it. Yet I am often afraid. I guess that means in my life, lots of things have been worth it!
23. People don’t buy products—they buy people. It’s called slavery. I mean networking. It’s called networking.
24. You can't be a rebel without the scars that come with it. Truth is, some days scars are just as ugly as they are beautiful.
25. When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is slavery.
26. Any serious social, political, and economic change must include veganism.
27. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
28. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
29. I want to get the words "Courage"and "Bravery"tattooed across my back, so people could associate me with those things as they read them while they chase me.
30. Before you were born, and were still too tiny for the human eye to see, you won the race for life from among 250 million competitors. And yet, how fast you have forgotten your strength, when your very existence is proof of your greatness.
31. We should never present flesh as somehow morally distinguishable from dairy. To the extent it is morally wrong to eat flesh, it is as morally wrong — and possibly more morally wrong — to consume dairy
32. She'd also called me brave...unless she was talking to the catfish.
33. When I lost my sight, Werner, people said I was brave. When my father left, people said I was brave. But it is not bravery; I have no choice. I wake up and live my life. Don't you do the same?
34. Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
35. Speciesism is morally objectionable because, like racism, sexism, and heterosexism, it links personhood with an irrelevant criterion. Those who reject speciesism are committed to rejecting racism, sexism, heterosexism, and other forms of discrimination as well.
Prev : 9 of the Abstract Quotes