30 Taste Quotes That Will Move You
Published on 2020-05-25 16:46:05 Category：Best Quotes
1. Art and life are subjective. Not everybody's gonna dig what I dig, but I reserve the right to dig it.
2. I think I’m mouth blind and that’s why all food tastes bland. The only things that have any flavor are the words I love you.
3. Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.
4. Our novice runs the risk of failure without additional traits: a strong inclination toward originality, a taste for research, and a desire to experience the incomparable gratification associated with the act of discovery itself.
5. The big uncookable sections of who we are, they’re the ones I love to taste the most.
6. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
7. I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
8. Any film which views the darker side of life, which is death with a sense of humor, is very much to my taste.
9. To make my meal in a box taste better, I decided to tweak the logo, rather than the ingredients.
10. They should make bubblegum that tastes like mashed potatoes. You know, for lovers.
11. Combine a fog machine and a cotton candy maker to create delicious mystery. This is the heart of romance.
12. Fools have a habit of believing that everything written by a famous author is admirable. For my part I read only to please myself and like only what suits my taste.
13. Art is not for the cultivated taste. It is to cultivate taste.
14. In a blind taste-test, my kisses were rated as Helen Kelleresque. Women love how the only sense I keenly possess is nonsense.
15. Whether you take the doughnut hole as a blank space or as an entity unto itself is a purely metaphysical question and does not affect the taste of the doughnut one bit.
16. So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness.
17. To know a man's library is, in some measure, to know a man's mind.
18. My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.
19. Ooh, you look much tastier than Crabbe and Goyle, Harry"said Hermione, before catching sight of Ron's raised eyebrows, blushing slightly and saying "oh you know what I mean - Goyle's Potion looked like bogies.
20. I kissed a mystery, and it tasted like a woman. Lips are always full of delicious secrets.
21. Noise soup. I just made it. Taste it with your ears.
22. In an age when mass pleasures like television are becoming more feeble and homogeneous, the very act of discrimination becomes a form of protest. At a time when mass marketing of food produces a product so disgusting that it has to be wrapped in distracting gimmicks to be sold, the mere fact of paying attention to what you eat and drink and telling the truth about taste is a revolutionary act.
23. It tastes like water spiked with strange.
24. I love classic beauty. It’s an idea of beauty with no standard.
25. A can’t in a can—it’s carbonated failure that’s ready to drink. It tastes like the back half of love.
26. You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste.
27. Number of empty Ben & Jerry's containers: 3 -- two mint chocolate cookie, one plain vanilla. (Who buys plain vanilla ice cream from Ben & Jerry's, anyway? Is there a greater waste?)
28. Drink my Distraction Juice (not from concentrate). It tastes like love, only not so focused on just one ingredient.
29. Different taste in jokes is a great strain on the affections.
30. You can't hurt me the way you think you can. But even if you could? I would rather die with the taste of you on my tongue than live and never touch you again. I'm in love with you, Mara. I love you. No matter what you do.