30 Feeling Quotes
Published on 2020-06-09 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. You can have regret from yesterday, fear tomorrow, but peace today by sharing your heart’s deepest feelings. A life spent being fearful of showing your soul is a life not worth living.
2. If you don't feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.
3. I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
4. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
5. I know...and I love you. But I don't think we love each other in the same way. And...I think keeping you near me, would destroy me.
6. Think of how you feel when you are sick, or how you felt when you were learning to ride your bike. The physical state of your body has a direct effect on how you think about the world, on the state of your mind. I don’t think it would be an exaggeration to say that your body has a direct effect on who you are. (30)In an essay by Eric Saidel, Sirius Black: Man or Dog
7. I've come to the point where I never feel the need to stop and evaluate whether or not I am happy. I'm just 'being', and without question, by default, it works.
8. Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth... Love is as love does. Love is an act of will -- namely, both an intention and an action. Will also implies choice. We do not have to love. We choose to love.
9. I’ve spent a lifetime learning to love—the lifetime of a chameleon. But hey, I’ve learned a lot in the last year, though you couldn’t tell because I camouflage my feelings.
10. Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings.
11. Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?
12. Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth.
13. It does good to no woman to be flattered [by a man] who does not intend to marry her; and it is madness in all women to let a secret love kindle within them, which, if unreturned and unknown, must devour the life that feeds it; and, if discovered and responded to, must lead, ignis-fatuus-like, into miry wilds whence there is no extrication.
14. The barrier during self-improvement is not so much that we hate learning, rather we hate being taught. To learn entails that the knowledge was achieved on one's own accord - it feels great - but to be taught often leaves a feeling of inferiority. Thus it takes a bit of determination and a lot of humility in order for one to fully develop.
15. Feelings are the language of the heart. Everything else is static noise.
16. Great leaders understand that historical success tends to produce stable and inwardly focused organizations, and these outfits, in turn, reinforce a feeling of contentment with the status quo.
17. A person feels the pain in judicious proportion to the sensitive nature cherished in own world; otherwise there is enough fun, happiness, enjoyment and pleasure in life.
18. Don’t let people who don’t care about you, manipulate your mind, feelings and emotions or control how you think about yourself. Never give that much power to someone else.
19. I do not write poetry; I take words and dip them in feelings.
20. When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. [...] In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.
21. The wind may be invisible, but it’s colored by memories of you, as you gently blew into my life, adding motion and emotion to my still-beating heart. I feel you here with me, even though I'm all alone. Time is only measured now by then seconds since you've gone, and losing you is as painful as running a faucet on a bloody wound.-Jarod Kintz and Crystal Woods
22. How we feel is not who we are. We might feel like failures, but as long as we are still trying, we are not failures. We are works in progress.
23. To be rejected by someone doesn't mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn't mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only ONE person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person's opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.
24. These violent delights have violent ends.
25. But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
26. There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.
27. Love is the most amazing feeling in the world. Let me double check. Yep, love is a feeling.
28. I've never minded it,"he went on. "Being lost, that is. I had always thought one could not truly be lost if one knew one's own heart. But I fear I may be lost without knowing yours.
29. My survival was up to me. I had nothing and I had no one. What I did have, I told myself, was my mind, my imagination, my memory, my feelings, my spirit. These were important and powerful things.
30. Never rearrange your life in order to meet Mr. Darcy half way. If he couldn’t see your worth at the moment you met then he won’t two years later. May the halls of Pemberly be filled with his regrets and your life filled with thankfulness because of this revelation.
Prev : 27+ Quotes About Lovestory
Next : 5 Best Forced Quotes