30 Best Kissing Quotes
Published on 2020-06-19 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Everyone thinks you've been kidnapped,"he said. "We've been scouring the ship. When Coach Hedge finds out- oh, gods, you've been here all night?""Frank!"Annabeth's ears were as red as strawberries. "We just came down here to talk. We fell asleep. Accidentally. That's it.""Kissed a couple of times,"Percy said.Annabeth glared at him. "Not helping!
2. You can use your mouth to speak the words I love you, or you can use your mouth to kiss me and transport love from your mind to my heart.
3. Hardest of all, as one becomes older, is to accept that sapient remarks can be drawn from the most unwelcome or seemingly improbable sources, and that the apparently more trustworthy sources can lead one astray.
4. Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.
5. I didn't care who kissed you first as long as I kissed you last."-George from If We Kiss
6. You've got an awfully kissable mouth.
7. If it’s the last kiss, we’d better make it last. I hope you don’t have anywhere to be, because I have the rest of my life free.
8. lean in to kiss mein all the placeswhere the acheis the most special.
9. Don't kiss me like a woman if you're going to treat me like a child.
10. I hope I haven't given you the impression that I consider kissing intrinsically irrational.
11. And we were kissing like drowning people breathe-- like suddenly we'd discovered something that has never been so sweet before that moment.
12. My nails dug into his back, and he trailed his lips down the edge of my chin, down the center of my neck. He kept going until he reached the bottom of the dress’s V-neck. I let out a small gasp, and he kissed all around the neckline, just enough to tease.
13. I have liquid lips, and my kisses are smooth as wine. Why pour you a glass when you can drink from the bottle?
14. With eyes closed, a kiss is genderless. Now that mustaches are in fashion, some women are finding more hipster love.
15. In a blind taste-test, my kisses were rated as Helen Kelleresque. Women love how the only sense I keenly possess is nonsense.
16. She had two lips like strawberries, and the seeds gave her kisses texture. I preferred kissing her over two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
17. Life was not to be sitting in hot amorphic leisure in my backyard idly writing or not writing, as the spirit moved me. It was, instead, running madly, in a crowded schedule, in a squirrel cage of busy people. Working, living, dancing, dreaming, talking, kissing- singing, laughing, learning.
18. And then I opened my eyes and it was just Grace and me - nothing anywhere but Grace and me - she pressing her lips together as though she were keeping my kiss inside her, and me, holding this moment that was as fragile as a bird in my hands.
19. As far as I can tell, there are two basic (kissing) rules: 1. Don't bite anything without permission. 2. The human tongue is like wasabi: it's very powerful, and should be used sparingly.
20. Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before...and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real thing in the world.
21. The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss.
22. Somehow, Sydney had an internal clock that told her when time was up. I think it was part of her inherent ability to keep track of a hundred things at once. Not me. In these moments, my thoughts were usually focused on getting her shirt off and whether I’d get past the bra this time. So far, I hadn’t.
23. I love kiss whispers—kisspers. Loose lips are full of passionate secrets.
24. Once she kissed me, my heart slowed, and every muscle in my body relaxed. How much I needed her terrified me. -pg 252/ARC
25. The tattoo is just setting below his hp bone. H e l l i s e m p t y a n d a l l t h e d e v i l s a r e h e r eI kiss my way across the words.Kissing away the devils.Kissing away the pain.
26. The best part about being a writer is being able to communicate with people without moving my lips. The mouth is better used for kissing.
27. Not enough,"he said, letting her hair slip through his fingers. "If I kiss you all day, everyday, for the rest of my life, it won't be enough.
28. Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.
29. I kissed a mystery, and it tasted like a woman. Lips are always full of delicious secrets.
30. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Prev : 10 Breakingup Quotes