29 of the Insult Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-09-15 00:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. If all the girls attending [the Yale prom] were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised.
2. The bottom line is, insults only hurt when they come from someone I respect.
3. He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.
4. I'm calm,"Rachel insisted. "Every time I'm around you, some monsters attack us. What's to be nervous about?""Look,"I said. "I'm sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you our or anything.""Nah. They asked me a lot of questions about you. I played dumb.""Was it hard?"Annabeth asked.
5. There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble.
6. Sir, I admit your general rule, That every poet is a fool, But you yourself may serve to show it, That every fool is not a poet.
7. He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.
8. I swear, talking to you is like talking to a really good-looking and mildly stupid brick wall.
9. Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.
10. Hey, look—your girlfriend is saying something."Artemis had a vast mental reserve of scathing comebacks at his disposal, but none of them covered girlfriend insults. He wasn't even sure if it was an insult. And if it was, who was being insulted? Him or the girl?
11. I've seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of harem whores.
12. Insult is powerful. Insult begets both rage and humor and often at the same time.
13. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
14. You're so full of crap, you could pass for a toilet.
15. She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.
16. Except among those whose education has been in the minimalist style, it is understood that hasty moral judgments about people in the past are a form of injustice.
17. A rose is a mixture of flower and thorns, which means it’s half “Let’s fuck,” and half “fuck you.
18. Her majesty is one verb short of a sentence.
19. I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
20. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
21. We almost made it to thirty seconds without an insult. I think we set a new record.
22. I used to think the world was broken down by tribes,' I said. 'By Black and White. By Indian and White. But I know this isn't true. The world is only broken into two tribes: the people who are assholes and the people who are not.
23. Peter to Austin:"Hard-ons don't make you think less. They make you think stupid. Which makes me think you must have one 24/7.
24. I can only assume,"said Jace, "that mortal emotions amuse you because you have none of your own.
25. Whatever negative things people think and say about you is enough to bring you down provided you belief that it carries a weight that can push you hard. Don't agree to accept what critics say; be prepared to silence them by doing what they think you can't do!
26. Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I'll waste no time reading it.
27. Remember it all, every insult, every tear. Tattoo it on the inside of your mind. In life, knowledge of poisons is essential. I've told you, nobody becomes an artist unless they have to.
28. I’d heard you were dead.”"I heard you wear a red lace corset,” I said matter-of-factly. “But I don’t believe every bit of nonsense that gets rumored about.
29. Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers, the middle one is for you.
Next : 36 Bee Quotes