28 of the Naked Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-06-21 16:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Everyone disliked their partners at some time or another, she knew that. But she’d spent her hours in the dark wondering whether she’d ever liked him. Would it really have been so much worse to spend those years alone? Why did there have to be someone else in the room while she was eating, watching TV, sleeping?
2. I wear gloves, because I don’t want to tease people with my naked body. I’ve got to leave something to the imagination.
3. Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
4. I just recently figured out how mirrors work. Pretty cool. That guy always hungrily staring at my naked body was me!
5. I’m hard to love, but I love hard, like my heart is the sun yearning to tan your naked body. I promise I won’t burn you.
6. Love has a shape, but no color. You’re probably wondering, “If it’s transparent, how do you know what shape it is?” Good question. Well, for one thing, I put it together, and for another, I’m currently wearing it like body armor (though to the casual observer, I appear naked).
7. My soul left my body, and my body left my clothes and went streaking through the streets.
8. I was naked under his gaze. Skin was just that: skin. But to see your soul stripped, laid bare for the eyes of someone you barely knew-that was terrifying.
9. Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities.
10. Women who focus on style over substance usually find themselves in a big fucking hole, with other men who want to fuck the hole. Oh so smooth, and none sophistacted. Because, you know, how sophisticated can hole-fucking really be
11. There seemed to be some correlation between devotion to God and a misguided zeal for marshmallows.
12. Take off your shirt."Jace raised his eyebrows. "I'm not going to attack you,"she said impatiently. "I can take the sight of your naked chest without swooning.""Are you sure?"he asked, obediently sliding the shirt off his shoulders. "Because viewing my naked chest has caused many women to seriously injure themselves stampeding to get to me.
13. The naked truth is anything but naked. But it will be soon enough, if I keep giving it alcohol.
14. The naked truth is the naked truth isn’t naked—it’s wearing see-thru clothing. My duty as a nudist is to let people see I’m transparent.
15. She asked me how I slept. Knowing she meant quality of sleep, I said I slept naked. It’s true. Ask any of the joggers who saw me sleepwalking.
16. I’m making naked, and I’m making it by hand and other body parts. Next I’ll be making spaghetti, if my first cooking show hasn’t been canceled by then.
17. I live for sex. I celebrate it, and relish the electricity of it, with every fibre of my being. I can see no better reason for being alive.
18. People don't care what I wear or don't wear, and even if I don't wear anything people will cover for me if they know that I care about them.
19. You know, lieutenant, you wear your weapon the way other women wear pearls.""It's not a fashion accessory.
20. I make naked, and I make it by hand. I also make it using the rest of my body. Coming soon to a Walmart near you.
21. Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.
22. Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
23. If I had no clothes it’d be winter. If I were naked, it’d be the truth and we could lie together.
24. I got arrested for driving naked. I guess I shouldn’t have put four wheels, an engine, and a steering wheel on my bathtub. I’m a do-it-yourself kind of lover.
25. Some of us walk around with a necklace of hope, an armour of sanity, but at the end of the day, they always come off. We reveal our naked, vulnerable, real selves.
26. Pepperonis are like edible polkadots. I made you a pizza dress, but I’m ashamed to admit I burned it. I’m afraid you’ll have to dance naked.
27. When I saw you, I saw love. When I saw you naked, I saw lust. When I saw you with my clone in a dream, I saw the future.
28. All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.