28 Karma Quotes To Share With You
Published on 2020-06-10 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. You are the ruler of my heart. There is no measure greater than this.
2. You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
3. Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success...and I will simply say, "good Karma.
4. Leave behind the passive dreaming of a rose-tinted future. The energy of happiness exists in living today with roots sunk firmly in reality's soil.
5. Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.
6. Totally present in this moment for you.
7. Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician's karmic calamity.
8. Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.
9. Oh Lestat, you deserved everything that's ever happened to you. You better not die. You might actually go to hell.
10. You have to appreciate where you have come from to know who you are in the present and whom you would like to be in the future.
11. Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.
12. I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.
13. I was in the biggest breakdown of my life when I stopped crying long enough to let the words of my epiphany really sink in. That whore, karma, had finally made her way around, and had just bitch-slapped me right across the face. The realization only made me cry harder.
14. it is impossible to build one's own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.
15. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.
16. Culture is an elevated expression of the inner voice which the different peoples of the Earth have heard in the depths of their being, a voice which conveys the vibrant compassion and wisdom of the cosmic life. For different cultures to engage in interaction is to catalyze each other's souls and foster mutual understanding.
17. A great human revolution in just a single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation and, further, can even enable a change in the destiny of all humankind.
18. Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it.
19. Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.
20. Everyone gets dumped and everyone gets hurt and there's karma to love in regards to what you've done to other people.
21. When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.
22. How aware are we of our own inner life, our spirituality-something so intangible yet so priceless? How much effort do we make to perceive that which is not obvious, which can neither be seen nor heard? I believe the exploration and enrichment of the human spirit is what determines our very humanity. Such enrichment provides an inner compass that can lead civilizations to greatness.
23. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
24. Being generous or doing things for others actually makes me feel good so I don't do it because I hope karma will come round and get me and I'll benefit from it.
25. Never surrender to you're passions. Dream and live to excess.
26. When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms.
27. Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.
28. If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.
Prev : TOP 20 Event Quotes