27 Best Chase Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-07-09 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I'm calm,"Rachel insisted. "Every time I'm around you, some monsters attack us. What's to be nervous about?""Look,"I said. "I'm sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you our or anything.""Nah. They asked me a lot of questions about you. I played dumb.""Was it hard?"Annabeth asked.
2. Right,"she said, "We're going to the Land of the Dead and I shouldn't think negative.
3. We're staying together,"he promised. "You're not getting away from me. Never again.
4. I want to get the words "Courage"and "Bravery"tattooed across my back, so people could associate me with those things as they read them while they chase me.
5. I chased the chaste, and they got scared and scurried. Then I stood still and loved where I was at, and all approached without fear of reproach.
6. This is Annabeth,” Jason said. “Uh, normally she doesn't judo-flip people.
7. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.
8. Annabeth pressed her lips to Percy’s ear. “I love you.”She wasn’t sure he could hear her—but if they died, she wanted those to be her last words.
9. To attract a lover, you need to craft the perfect Craigslist ad. Here’s mine: Free TV with purchase of potato chips and couch.
10. I wish I could travel west nonstop chasing sunsets. And as the time zones move backwards, I could live forever if I just kept moving.
11. Vodka in the shape of a human body would be an excellent dancing partner. I'm a bring my own chaser kind of lover.
12. Please, Percy...change your clothes. You smell like you've been run over by an electric horse.
13. Fame is something that is bestowed upon you because of success. Success is something you have to chase.
14. If you pursue happiness, you are an ordinary person. If happiness pursues you, you are an extraordinary person. Do not chase happiness; let it chase you.
15. Happiness doesn't have to be chased...it merely has to be chosen.
16. Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained. Follow some other object, and very possibly we may find that we have caught happiness without dreaming of it.
17. Annabeth realized that if six of them went on these two quests, it would leave Percy alone on the ship with Coach Hedge, which was maybe not a situation a caring girlfriend should put him in. Nor was she eager to let Percy out of her sight again—not after they’d been apart for so many months.
18. One false step, and you’ll fall all the way to Tartarus—and believe me, unlike the Doors of Death, this would be a one-way trip, a very hard fall! I will not have you dying before you tell me your plan for my artwork.
19. She'd secretly had a crush on him since they were twelve years old. Last summer, she'd fallen for him hard.
20. Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don't waste time chasing after success or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.
21. If you see me pushing a wheelbarrow full of animal balloons up a hill, it may be a Zen koan, or it may be buy two get a third for FREE.
22. I need more frugality. I wonder where I can buy some.
23. Rachel: You're a half-blood, too?Annabeth: Shhh! Just announce it to the world, how about?Rachel: Okay. Hey, everybody! These two aren't human! They're half Greek god!...They don't seem to care.
24. It's okay,” he said. “We're together.” He didn't say you're okay, or we're alive. After all they'd been through over the last year, he knew that the most important thing was that they were together. She loved him for saying that.
25. I will be with her again, or I will die. There aren’t any other options
26. To show you I love you, I bought you an antique watch. You can tell it's old because it doesn't even work. I got a great deal on it.
27. I just bought a bag of potato chips. It was a smart buy, because when this world runs out of clean air, I’ll have plenty in that one little purchase.
Prev : The 10 Librarians Quotes
Next : TOP 15 Picture Quotes