25 Perseverance Quotes That Will Move You
Published on 2020-06-07 00:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. When I wanted to know something, I wanted it undistorted by somebody else's imperfect knowledge.
2. The journey to success is easy if you know the road map and have persistence and perseverance.
3. If everyone could be a successful and rich author, there would be no point in working so hard. Where is the fun in that?
4. Never, never, never give in!
5. With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable
6. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
7. Small caterpillars still become big butterflies.
8. I am sore wounded but not slainI will lay me down and bleed a whileAnd then rise up to fight again
9. The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal.
10. As Aristotle said, 'Excellence is a habit.' I would say furthermore that excellence is made constant through the feeling that comes right after one has completed a work which he himself finds undeniably awe-inspiring. He only wants to relax until he's ready to renew such a feeling all over again because to him, all else has become absolutely trivial.
11. That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's never so bad that it can't get worse.
12. It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying.
13. Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish-line, first!
14. No one can travel so far that he does not make some progess each day. So let us never give up. Then we shall move forward daily in the Lord's way. And let us never despair because of our limited success. Even though it is so much less than we would like, our labour is not wasted when today is better than yesterday!
15. A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
16. What is grander than a country and more valuable than gold? Strength of heart.
17. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.
18. What you perceive as a failure today may actually be a crucial step towards the success you seek. Never give up.
19. There's sometimes a tugging feeling you get to push further when you aren't being challenged enough or when things get too comfortable.
20. We had a policy of "no looking back". Once a decision was made, all members of our team were expected to stop talking about obstacles and instead focus intensely on solutions."Don't tell us all the reasons this might not work. Tell us all the ways it could work.
21. A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmareto the jeweled vision of a life started anew.
22. The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying
23. Most men either compromise or drop their greatest talents and start running after, what they perceive to be, a more reasonable success, and somewhere in between they end up with a discontented settlement. Safety is indeed stability, but it is not progression.
24. If you can quit, then quit. If you can't quit, you're a writer.
25. Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.
Prev : 7+ Quotes About Basketball