24 Best Circumstance Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-07-10 00:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Pain is such a useful thing. It corrects us when we're wrong. It shapes our character. It teaches us that we're alive.
2. Faithfulness imparts God's reason for all circumstances. No matter what the world says, losing is no longer an option.
3. The way I define happiness is being the creator of your experience, choosing to take pleasure in what you have, right now, regardless of the circumstances, while being the best you that you can be.
4. The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley.
5. I think instead [of happiness] we should be working for contentment... an inner sense of fulfillment that's relatively independent of external circumstances.
6. Your current circumstances are part of your redemption story He is writing.
7. Pure Soul and circumstances; there are only these two; but the disturbance of egoism does not allow it to be at peace.
8. The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
9. There are so many things in this world. If we put it in short (succinctly), then what will remain? The ‘pure Soul’ and ‘circumstances’. Moreover, to disperse is the nature of circumstances. Therefore, the Pure Soul will not have to tell them to go away.
10. I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances.
11. Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you really are.
12. Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life!
13. Its a mathematical fact that two negatives make a positive so even under adverse circumstances think positively.
14. Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
15. IT IS BY CHOICE AND NOT BY CHANCES THAT WE CHANGE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
16. Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.
17. At any given moment, your circumstances can change. You may not be where you want to be right now. You may not even be doing what you prefer to do. But, if you change your way of thinking and realize that you have all the opportunities available to you just like each one of us. You can begin to focus on what you want to achieve and make it happen
18. Do not dilute the truth of your potential. We often convince ourselves that we cannot change, that we cannot overcome the circumstances of our lives. That is simply not true. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life. But you can't just wish it, you can't just hope it, you can't just want it... you have to LIVE it, BE it, DO it.
19. Once you start recognizing the truth of your story, finish the story. It happened but you're still here, you're still capable, powerful, you're not your circumstance. It happened and you made it through. You're still fully equipped with every single tool you need to fulfill your purpose.
20. Happiness has to do with your mindset, not with outside circumstance.
21. Sometimes loneliness makes the loudest noise.
22. Stop counting your losses and start counting your blessings. Only then will you discover that losses are always easier to point out and count than blessings. And that your blessings will always outnumber your losses, for they are truly immeasurable.
23. Circumstances can change through worldly knowledge (ignorance of the self, the Soul) and also through (true) knowledge (realization of the self). With ignorance, circumstances will bring entanglements and with (true) knowledge, circumstances will bring solutions. (True) Knowledge itself changes circumstances. Is God likely to come down and do so?
24. Abhorrence towards bitter circumstances and attachment towards sweet ones is the nature of agnan (ignorance of the self). Bitter and sweet will not exist if agnan (ignorance of the self) leaves.
Next : The 25 Cannot Quotes