22 Exam Quotes to Help You
Published on 2020-06-23 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. An over examination of life can deter you from life itself
2. You can be in your room and lead people. Just develop your potentials and publicize them and you will see people looking for your product. That is influence; self-made leaders do not look for followers. Followers look for them.
3. For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it.
4. The happy Union of these States is a wonder; their Constitution a miracle; their example the hope of Liberty throughout the world.
5. Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.
6. Self-leaders are still true leaders even if they have no known followers. True leaders inspire by the influence of their characters and general self-made brands. Leadership is defined by the virtues of one's behaviour.
7. For the wise have always known that no one can make much of his life until self-searching has become a regular habit, until he is able to admit and accept what he finds, and until he patiently and persistently tries to correct what is wrong. – Bill W.
8. See now the power of truth; the same experiment which at first glance seemed to show one thing, when more carefully examined, assures us of the contrary.
9. I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
10. A lion of truth never assumes anything without validity. Assumptions are quick exits for lazy minds that like to graze out in the fields without bother.
11. Wisdom is nothing more than confirmed imagination: just because one did not study for his exam does not mean that he should leave it blank.
12. The concept of leadership is abused by people who think a person becomes a leader when he grows grey hair, put into a position and expected to function. Everyone has a leadership potential carried within in a specific area of his or purpose. Leadership is universal and built on trust.
13. There are Tantrics who deliberately seek to do more active forms of renunciation, so transgression of social norms and breaking of taboo, and breaking of social taboos especially, is a form of renunciation.
14. Plato says that the unexamined life is not worth living. But what if the examined life turns out to be a clunker as well?
15. Morality in the general is well enough known by men, but the particular refinements of virtue are unknown by most persons; thus the majority of parents, without knowing it and without intending it, give very bad examples to their children.
16. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.
17. The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today
18. We are no longer in the dispensation of age and experience. We are in the era of knowledge and information. Information leads a true leader and a true leader leads others.
19. Many of our problems are broadly similar to those that undermined ... Norse Greenland, and that many other past societies also struggled to solve. Some of those past societies failed (like the Greenland Norse) and others succeeded ... The past offers us a rich database from which we can learn in order that we may keep on succeeding.
20. A young child is a leader to an elderly person once his purpose has a faithful, sincere and trustworthy influence on people. Leadership is not restricted to position and age; it is self-made and influencial. Everyone has this self-leadership quality.
21. Be an example and open a new way for life.
22. Self-leaders do not look for followers because they are busily pursuing their influencial dreams that followers will trace and ask for. Followers look for influence and that can be obtained from self-leaders.
Next : The 35 Meditation Quotes