21 Best Alex Quotes
Published on 2020-07-05 00:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. This is what I want. This is the only thing I've ever wanted. Everything else—every single second of every single day that has come before this very moment, this kiss—has meant nothing.
2. Like Alexander the Great and Caesar, I’m out to conquer the world. But first I have to stop at Walmart and pick up some supplies.
3. I told you,"he whispers back. I can feel his breath just tickling the space behind my ear, making my hair prick up on my neck. "I like you.""You don't know me,"I say quickly."I want to, though.
4. I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn’t hear, said, “When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.
5. He is my world and my world is him and without him there is no world.
6. Tatiana said. "Go on with Dasha. She is right for you. She is a woman and I'm-""Blind!", Alexander exclaimed. Tatiana stood, desolately failing in the battle of her heart. "Oh, Alexander. What do you want from me...""Everything", he whispered fiercely.
7. How are you feeling?"I leaned away from him. "Gross."Aiden frowned. "Gross?""I haven't brushed my teeth or washed my face in days. Don't come near me."He laughed. "Alex, come on.""Seriously, I'm gross."I put my hand over my mouth.Ignoring my protests, he leaned over and brushed my string hair back. "You're as beautiful as always, Alex."I stared at him. He must not get out much.
8. We're all dead the moment we're born. Just, some of us get there faster than others.
9. Peter to Austin:"Hard-ons don't make you think less. They make you think stupid. Which makes me think you must have one 24/7.
10. Let's carpe the hell out of this diem.
11. How ghastly for her, people actually thinking, with their brains, and right next door. Oh, the travesty of it all.
12. We can't be so desperate for love that we forget where we can always find it; within.
13. True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it.
14. Was not Hypatia the greatest philosopher of Alexandria, and a true martyr to the old values of learning? She was torn to pieces by a mob of incensed Christians not because she was a woman, but because her learning was so profound, her skills at dialectic so extensive that she reduced all who queried her to embarrassed silence. They could not argue with her, so they murdered her.
15. A tomb now suffices him for whom the world was not enough.[Alexander's tombstone epitaph]
16. One sometimes finds what one is not looking for
17. Are you sure that being like everybody else will make you happy?""I don't know any other way.""Let me show you."And then we're kissing. Or at least, I think we're kissing—I've only seen it done a couple of times, quick closed-mouth pecks at weddings or on formal occasions. But this isn't like anything I've ever seen, or imagined, or even dreamed: this is like music or dancing but better than both.
18. I’m up for the Julius Caesar Author of the Year Award this year. I’m tremendously proud, considering Caesar is the guy who burned down the Library of Alexandria.
19. Don’t hide what you have just because people tell you it’s not normal. I have known normal people…and guess what? They are as boring as hell...
20. What comes, is called.
21. I'd rather die on my own terms than live on theirs. I'd rather die loving Alex than live without him.