20 of the Sparks Quotes for You need
Published on 2020-06-01 04:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Deep in her heart, she wasn't sure she deserved to be happy, nor did she believe that she was worthy of someone who seemed...normal.
2. No matter where it is in the sky... No matter where you are in the world... the moon is never bigger than your thumb. -John
3. Marriage is a partnership, not a democracy.
4. More than anything, he wanted to return to the house with the same look of peace that he'd seen on Pastor Harris's face, but he trudged through the sand, he couldn't help feeling like an amateur, someone searching for God's truths like a child searching for seashells.
5. You might not understand, but I gave you the best of me, and after you left, nothing was ever the same.
6. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...
7. Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
8. When I hear your name, I involuntarily clench my butt cheeks. Is that love? I don’t know—I’m not Nicholas Sparks.
9. And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.
10. My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
11. I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all. This, my darling, is my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again.
12. If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.
13. I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?
14. They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.
15. Every time I read to her, it was like I was courting her, because sometimes, just sometimes, she would fall in love with me again, just like she had a long time ago. And that's the most wonderful feeling in the world. How many people are ever given that chance? To have someone you love fall in love with you over and over?
16. How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?
17. I love you now for what we've already shared, and I love you now in anticipation of all that's to come.
18. She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
19. Youth offers the promise of happiness, but life offers the realities of grief.
20. I've never been afraid of them. Not once. Because I had you.
Next : 26 Best Slavery Quotes