20 Stand Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-06-08 08:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."[Mark Twain, a Biography]
2. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.
3. Thought is more important than art. To revere art and have no understanding of the process that forces it into existence, is finally not even to understand what art is.
4. A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn't implement any of it.
5. Success isn't everything but it makes a man stand straight.
6. To enhance your experience and consciousness, your mind is always trying to understand everything that is going on around you.
7. People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love.
8. If you understood him, it would not be God.
9. To perceive is to suffer.
10. It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.
11. It's simple, it's not that simple; or life is simple, but the things in it are not. When a man does not understand it, he tends to inflate it. When he does, he tends to deflate it. In the end, neither images are fully accurate.
12. I don't understand how somebody wouldn't have a sense of humor about themselves.
13. Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.
14. Stand up for your conscience. Use light to reveal what is concealed in the darkness. Use truth to fight the lies, and the heart to fight the mind.
15. The more I understand the mind and the human experience, the more I begin to suspect there is no such thing as unhappiness; there is only ungratefulness.
16. We're very familiar with the idea that some things are so complex they're beyond our comprehension. This not only keeps us solving and experimenting but also distracted. Many things are really so simple we can't see them under our big noses.
17. True love is born from understanding.
18. Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love.
19. When people say they don’t understand my generation, I like to point out that it’s not “my” generation. I’m only co-owner with a 50% stake.
20. I'll let you in on a secret: I can't stand Jay Ward. I hate being compared to Rocky and Bullwinkle. It's just a different style of humor.
Next : 10 Tyranny Quotes