20 Actions Quotes
Published on 2020-07-05 16:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. True regret is knowing you missed your only opportunity to be simply a good friend to someone that was exactly like you.
2. Blaming others for your mistakes you powerless to change your life. Taking responsibility for your mistakes gives you power to change your life.
3. Both friend and enemy reside within us. One lives by the rule of compassion, the other by the rule of hard knocks. Though potential influence of either extreme is inevitable, our actions bear witness to the one we embrace.
4. Your life is a print-out of your thoughts.
5. When the actions becomes frequent than the words, success becomes heavier than the dreams. Do more, say less.
6. Some of the most powerful speeches I have given have been delivered in the dedicated silence of my actions.
7. Don’t tell me about your god with your words. Show me about your god with your actions.
8. Senses of humor define people, as factions, deeper rooted than religious or political opinions. When carrying out everyday tasks, opinions are rather easy to set aside, but those whom a person shares a sense of humor with are his closest friends. They are always there to make the biggest influence.
9. If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.
10. The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.
11. Philosophy without action is the ruin of the soul. One brave deed is worth a hundred books, a thousand theories, a million words. Now as always we need heroes. And heroines! Down with the passive and the limp.
12. What we do comes out of who we believe we are.
13. If you are a Buddhist, inspire yourself by thinking of the bodhisattva. If you are a Christian, think of the Christ, who came not to be served by others but to serve them in joy, in peace, and in generosity. For these things, these are not mere words, but acts, which go all the way, right up to their last breath. Even their death is a gift, and resurrection is born from this kind of death. (157)
14. The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts - it gives you what you demand with your actions.
15. We can't command our love, but we can our actions.
16. You've never lived what you are thinking, and that isn't good. Only the ideas we actually live are of any value.
17. You are the byproduct of your level of consciousness, thoughts, and actions.
18. When spontaneous demoralizing thoughts seep into your conscience, don't trip...allowing them to fester. These are random tests of your conviction and determination. Large or small, your reaction to such intrusions is a defining moment for which no one else, but you, can mitigate.
19. Love is like 9.75 plus .25. That’s 10, for all of you people trying to add fractions on your fingers. I can only count using eight, because I’m too busy using my middle fingers to tell the politicians how much I love them.
20. It is true that power corrupts. The hope at the polling stations and the actions of the elected representatives, unfortunately, often turn to be opposite. The power of ballot turns into the power of wallet. Some law-makers become law-breakers.
Next : 5+ Fills Quotes to Help You