19 Believing Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation
Published on 2020-06-23 20:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Believe in people, they fly for a day. Teach them to believe in themselves, they soar for a lifetime.
2. Believe so brightly that everyone sees the beauty in believing.
3. We truly believed in something back then, and we knew we were the kind of people capable of believing in something - with all our hearts. And that kind of hope will never simply vanish.
4. Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.
5. Humanity does not suffer from the disease of wrong beliefs but humanity suffers from the contagious nature of the lack of belief. If you have no magic with you it is not because magic does not exist but it is because you do not believe in it. Even if the sun shines brightly upon your skin every day, if you do not believe in the sunlight, the sunlight for you does not exist.
6. Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.
7. My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.
8. It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
9. Three years? That's a thousand tomorrows, ma'am.
10. So nigh is grandeur to our dust, So near is God to man,When Duty whispers low, 'Thou must,' The youth whispers, 'I can.
11. The whole secret to our success is being able to con ourselves into believing that we're going to change the world because statistically we are unlikely to do it.
12. What do you think will be more effective when it comes to succeeding, believing you can or KNOWING you will? Let today be the last day you took timid steps of belief and start taking confident steps of purpose-driven knowing!
13. Once you can write an alphabet, you can write a book of 100 million pages. It's just a matter of believing it as possible, and taking the cross millimetre by millimetre.
14. She realized, when relationships failed to last, it was not because love was no longer present, but because people had stopped believing in themselves and in their partners.
15. But what really matters is not what you believe but the faith and conviction with which you believe…
16. The world is a goddamned evil place, the strong prey on the weak, the rich on the poor; I’ve given up hope that there is a God that will save us all. How am I supposed to believe that there’s a heaven and a hell when all I see now is hell.
17. Faith to me is trusting in every evidence that something is―that it is possible, that it is significant, that it is real.
18. that there are many things that we cant understand. the past. the bad things that happened... and we become afraid. of what might happen in the future. its okay to be afraid. but we have to keep hoping and believeing... to keep hoping and trying our best to be good and do good. even when we're afraid
19. Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.