18 of the Model Quotes
Published on 2020-06-17 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.
2. Find someone who has a life that you want and figure out how they got it. Read books, pick your role models wisely. Find out what they did and do it.
3. Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.
4. IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A CHANGE, you must challenge not only the models of Unreality, but the paradigms that underwrite them.
5. A father has to be a provider, a teacher, a role model, but most importantly, a distant authority figure who can never be pleased. Otherwise, how will children ever understand the concept of God?
6. This fascination with computer models is something I understand very well. Richard Feynmann called it a disease. I fear he is right.
7. There was really no friendship in modeling, though a certain amount of warmth comes from running into models you know on shoots, because you end up in so many unfamiliar places, from Alaska to Africa.
8. Models are there to look like mannequins, not like real people. Art and illusion are supposed to be fantasy.
9. Who are your favorite heroines in real life? The women of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran who risk their lives and their beauty to defy the foulness of theocracy. Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Azar Nafisi as their ideal feminine model.
10. We are often taught to look for the beauty in all things, so in finding it, the layman asks the philosopher while the philosopher asks the photographer.
11. Women that can work a camera with ease often work men just as effortlessly for both require the same commitment to vanity and manipulation.
12. When gangs took over the [abandoned public land in Philadelphia] and the neighborhood took a turn for the worse, horses became a way of saving lives. By getting boys interested in raising a horse rather than killing another human being, these cowboys gave the youth something positive: father figures, focus, and the ability to stand tall.
13. If your kid needs a role model and you ain't it, you're both fucked.
14. I don’t want to be a supermodel; I want to be a role model.
15. You never change things by fighting the existing reality.To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
16. Each person must live their life as a model for others.
17. Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black.
18. Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating...too often fathers neglect it because they get so caught up in making a living they forget to make a life.