18 Sentiment Quotes
Published on 2020-05-30 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The cake had a trick candle that wouldn't go out, so I didn't get my wish. Which was just that it would always be like this, that my life could be a party just for me.
2. I drive around the streetsan inch away from weeping,ashamed of my sentimentality andpossible love.
3. Let me just pause a minute and drink in this moment. And if you film it, I’ll be able to get free refills for life.
4. Love without truth is sentimentality; it supports and affirms us but keeps us in denial about our flaws. Truth without love is harshness; it gives us information but in such a way that we cannot really hear it.
5. If it’s going to be a world with no time for sentiment, it’s not a world that I want to live in.
6. I keep water in my pockets, as portable fish tanks. My love letters often get soggy with sentimentality.
7. While she could hardly fathom what had just happened to her that night, she reached some conclusions before she fell asleep, certain things now made perfect sense; Moon River didn’t sound so syrupy, mistletoe wasn’t such a bad idea, and perhaps dating was not such a frivolous waste of time after all.
8. I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.
9. I'm not sentimental--I'm as romantic as you are. The idea, you know,is that the sentimental person thinks things will last--the romanticperson has a desperate confidence that they won't.
10. Her and I, we have a two chairs and a table kind of love. You should pull up a feeling and have a seat.
11. A person feels the pain in judicious proportion to the sensitive nature cherished in own world; otherwise there is enough fun, happiness, enjoyment and pleasure in life.
12. I wear a necklace of hope with pearly beads. When I met you, it broke, and the beads spilled all over the floor, into the gutters.
13. Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.
14. You may not be here with me now, but you've never left me, because I keep you close to my heart, and always on my mind. And I will sit under your shade forever, until I become a part of you, the way you are a part of me.-Jarod Kintz and Crystal Woods
15. What we need now are heroes and heroines, about a million of them, one brave deed is worth a thousand books. Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.
16. Never forget:we walk on hell,gazing at flowers.
17. Many have died; you also will die. The drum of death is being beaten. The world has fallen in love with a dream. Only sayings of the wise will remain.
18. Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.