18 Selected Best Adapt Quotes How you feel
Published on 2020-07-03 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. When you tire of living, change itself seems evil, does it not? for then any change at all disturbs the deathlike peace of the life-weary.
2. Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live.
3. People in Russia adapt to misery by a deep, deep humor.
4. Our ability to adapt is amazing. Our ability to change isn't quite as spectacular.
5. The measure of a person’s strength is not his muscular power or strength, but it is his flexibility and adaptability.
6. The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It's scary.
7. You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.
8. A young outcast will often feel that there is something wrong with himself, but as he gets older, grows more confident in who he is, he will adapt, he will begin to feel that there is something wrong with everyone else.
9. As water changes its shape according to the shape of the vessel, I change myself by changing my thoughts.
10. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
11. Set patterns, incapable of adaptability, of pliability, only offer a better cage. Truth is outside of all patterns.
12. You never change things by fighting the existing reality.To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
13. In youth, it was a way I had,To do my best to please.And change, with every passing ladTo suit his theories.But now I know the things I knowAnd do the things I do,And if you do not like me so,To hell, my love, with you.
14. Life is neither static nor unchanging. With no individuality, there can be no change, no adaptation and, in an inherently changing world, any species unable to adapt is also doomed.
15. Entrepreneurs adopt the ways of the adept and adapt to a changing environment. Actually, entrepreneurs are more enterpreneurs, because they are forever entering into new territory.
16. Russian humor is to adapt or make some sense or nonsense out of the insanity of their lives.
17. Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.
18. Change is not what we expect from religious people. They tend to love the past more than the present or the future.