17 Limits Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-05-30 12:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The limits of your imagination create the boundaries of your world.
2. The sky is not my limit...I am.
3. Personally, I do not believe the human mind has any limits but those we impose ourselves.
4. I love you enough to never make you choose.
5. we are finite, in that we are a product and source of the infinite.
6. In short, philosophical theories are largely the product of the hidden hand of the cognitive unconscious.
7. Not sure how I felt about Antonio and Echo, I linked my fingers with hers. Antonio cocked a surprised eyebrow. Damn straight, bro. I just marked my territory.
8. No boundary or barrier surrounds the heart of a person that loves their self and others.
9. Cultural confinement takes place when a curator imposes his own limits on an art exhibition, rather than asking an artist to set his limits.
10. The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?
11. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
12. I've got you. I swear to God, I've got you,"said Noah. "Stay with me, Echo."I wanted to. I wanted to stay with him, but the shouting and screams and glass breaking in my mind grew louder. "Make it stop."He tightened his grip on my arms. "Fight, Echo! You've got to fucking fight. Come on, baby. You're safe.
13. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.
14. In the game of life, we all receive a set of variables and limitations in the field of play. We can either focus on the lack thereof or empower ourselves to create better realities with the pieces we play the game with.
15. The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
16. I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.
17. The thing I loved the most - and still love the most about teaching - is that you can connect with an individual or a group, and see that individual or group exceed their limits.