15 Mystic Quotes for You need
Published on 2020-06-12 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I want to meddle with an Olympic medal made of silver metal. I want to alchemize it into gold, and use a mixture of science and mysticism to transform losing into winning.
2. Worshiping the Devil is no more insane than worshiping God...It is precisely at the moment when positivism is at its high-water mark that mysticism stirs into life and the follies of occultism begin.
3. A priest once quoted to me the Roman saying that a religion is dead when the priests laugh at each other across the altar. I always laugh at the altar, be it Christian, Hindu, or Buddhist, because real religion is the transformation of anxiety into laughter.
4. If I say your voice is an amber waterfall in which I yearn to burn each day, if you eat my mouth like a mystical rose with powers of healing and damnation, If I confess that your body is the only civilization I long to experience… would it mean that we are close to knowing something about love?
5. God is as real as a station wagon.
6. I have studied the astrological musings of the mystics, and I can conclude one thing: of all things cosmic, bowling is the best.
7. The Shadow-maker shapes forever.
8. The words kept coming back to him, statement of a mystical truth and a palpable absurdity.
9. Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.
10. Deliverance is not for me in renunciation. I feel the embrace of freedom in a thousand bonds of delight.
11. I will soothe you and heal you,I will bring you roses.I too have been covered with thorns.
12. Gnostic tales tell of the homesickness of the soul, its yearning for its own milieu…
13. Faith is the door to the full inner life of the Church, a life which includes not only access to an authoritative teaching but above all to a deep personal experience which is at once unique and yet shared by the whole Body of Christ, in the Spirit of Christ.
14. The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.
15. Every word, every image used for God is a distortion more than a description.
Next : The 7 Best Contact Quotes