15 Hurts Quotes Say it to you
Published on 2020-06-15 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance. We fall in love with their words, their thoughts, and their hearts. We fall in love with their souls.
2. I wore your promise on my finger for one yearI'll wear your name on my heart til I dieBecause you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.
3. Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living fucking worthwhile.
4. So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
5. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
6. 0 plus 100 equals 100. But so does 50 plus 50, only with more balance. Let this be a lesson in love.
7. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
8. When you win, nothing hurts.
9. Art hurts. Art urges voyages - and it is easier to stay at home.
10. I was afraid. Of getting hurt in other ways. To be truthful, I still am."His thumb stroked her cheek. "I would never hurt you.""I don't think you can promise me that."She squeezed his bruised fingers. "But it makes things a bit more equal, to know that I can hurt you, too."His gaze fell to her lips. He said simply, without any trace of irony, "You are killing me.
11. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.From an Irish headstone
12. Must I go bound while you go freeMust I love a manwho doesn't love meMust I be born with so little artAs to love a man who'll break my Heart
13. Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.
14. Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.
15. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.