15 Clouds Quotes
Published on 2020-06-30 20:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
2. What if guns shot clouds, rather than bullets? Then they’d not only be peaceful, but they’d be delayed water guns. Is there a Nobel Farm Prize?
3. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
4. Love is a Heaven Cake, with clouds for icing. If there are two pieces left, I guess I can have seconds.
5. And from the midst of cheerless gloomI passed to bright unclouded day.
6. There is bound to be turbulence in the clouds of confusion before one can view the friendly skies, and an illuminated landing strip.
7. I would argue that unless the two people are in love, all sex is bad sex, because why eat cotton candy when you can have edible clouds? Sure, it seems sweet at the time, but that’s just a carnival and carnal rush and wears off quickly. But love adds an extra dimension that takes an earthy thing like sex and makes it absolutely heavenly.
8. The clouds are like marble in the sky, and I just want to make a kitchen counter out of the atmosphere. I can cook like a flock of birds.
9. The humble Cumulus humilis - never hurt a soul.
10. There are only four times a year I love you: summer, fall, winter, and spring. I'll love you until the sun stops shining, until the clouds dissipate, when Mount Everest no longer has snow, and the flowers stop blooming.-Jarod Kintz and Karen Quan
11. I just invented a hug machine. It’s solar powered so you can use it when you feel depressed, like on a cloudy day. Shit.
12. A few nights later, I secretly hope that I might be a genius. Why else can no amount of sleeping pills fell my brain? But in the morning my daughter asks me what a cloud is and I cannot say.
13. I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above; those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.
14. I could be in the middle of a spiritual hurricane, my soul torn and tormented, but when I see you smile it's blue skies for miles. You give me a tsunami of emotions, and my heart is trying to find peace through crashing waves, but they always end up in a cyclone that never dies.-Jarod Kintz and Karen Quan
15. The sun always shines above the clouds.