14 Successselfimprovement Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-07-06 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The Prince is the only option to a better living. His arm is reliable and dependable. Get to Him, stay glued and remain on Top!
2. Living a Princely life requires that you learn to think and reason like the Prince, talk and behave like him, react like him as well.
3. God is indeed able to make you what He wants you to be.
4. When the Prince comes into your life, you will stop thinking and start reasoning.
5. Do not blame your parents for not working hard enough to birth you with silver spoon in your mouth because tomorrow you will be a parent and your children will in turn blame you for not giving birth to them with the desired silver spoon.
6. Being poor in the Spirit means you are humble, gentle, meek, God-fearing,kind and exhibit the fruits of the Spirit but being Spiritually poor is lacking in every thing that pertains to life and godliness.
7. Have you realized that today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday? It is your responsibility to change your life for the better.
8. God is not ecstatic about the lack you are experiencing; He is not delightful over your failures, He is not happy about your stagnancy.
9. Give your life purpose and focus. Position yourself to succeed
10. A strong man does not succumb to pressures, he knows that without pressures he will not find pleasures and so he will not be made.
11. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
12. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you're willing to sacrifice
13. hard work + smart work = eye caching success, shortcut is not ever
14. Yes, all you need do is to change your orientation and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that He can make you whole, change your status, and add value to your destiny.