14 Burden Quotes
Published on 2020-08-22 08:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Sometimes looking like you know is better than actually knowing. People respect you, and defer to you, yet you don’t have the burden that comes with heavy knowledge.
2. Burdens of life become lighter when your heart is filled with love and we learn to forgive and forget with profound kindness.
3. Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
4. Forgiveness takes away the burdens of past.
5. Kill what you can't savewhat you can't eat throw outwhat you can't throw out buryWhat you can't bury give awaywhat you can't give away you must carry with you,it is always heavier than you thought.
6. Free yourself from the burden of feeling the need to hold on to anything. Let go… you are a part of everything.
7. Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.
8. Do not let your problems become a burden and interfere with your endless possibilities.
9. ...people with nothing to declare carry the most.
10. [A] person whose head is bowed and whose eyes are heavy cannot look at the light.
11. All I know is that the closer I get to God, the deeper I get into the Bible, and the heavier the burden seems on my shoulders.
12. A person with too many secrets has no happiness but burden. He/She cant find joy or peace, but those secrets enslave him or her. It doesn't matter how many secrets you keep but at the end truth always comes out. Why then burden yourself with secrets.
13. I do not pretend to be able to prove that there is no God. I equally cannot prove that Satan is a fiction. The Christian god may exist; so may the gods of Olympus, or of ancient Egypt, or of Babylon. But no one of these hypotheses is more probable than any other: they lie outside the region of even probable knowledge, and therefore there is no reason to consider any of them.
14. Maybe what River had meant was that time itself was like a river, moving steadily forward, and you got to be in a new river every day, every hour. All my life I'd felt like a lake. A lake where everyhting was contained, forever. All my experiences, all the different people I'd been, everything I'd had, everything I'd lost...I carried them around with me, all the time
Next : 12 Best James Quotes