13 Crisis Quotes
Published on 2020-06-07 08:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I finally figured out that not every crisis can be managed. As much as we want to keep ourselves safe, we can't protect ourselves from everything. If we want to embrace life, we also have to embrace chaos.
2. A radical inner transformation and rise to a new level of consciousness might be the only real hope we have in the current global crisis brought on by the dominance of the Western mechanistic paradigm.
3. Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
4. ...we're told by TV and Reader's Digest that a crisis will trigger massive personal change--and that those big changes will make the pain worthwhile. But from what he could see, big change almost never happens. People simply feel lost. They have no idea what to say or do or feel or think. they become messes and tend to remain messes.
5. But there was a special kind of gift that came with embracing the chaos, even if I cursed most of the way. I'm convinced that, when everything is wiped blank, it's life 's way of forcing you to become acquainted with and aware of who you are now, who you can become. What is the fulfillment of your soul?
6. The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger--but recognize the opportunity.
7. Insanity is everyone expecting you not to fall apart when you find out everything you believed in was a lie.
8. At first sign of crisis, the ignorant don’t panic because they don’t know what’s going on, and then later they panic precisely because they don’t know what’s going on.
9. You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.
10. Globalization is a form of artificial intelligence.
11. Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of production and trade...
12. Spiritual pain is when you can’t stand another moment not knowing the real truth, and when you finally do know you can’t let go.
13. Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potential.
Next : 47+ Source Quotes