13 Best Month Quotes Say it to you
Published on 2020-06-11 00:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Quote words that affirmall men and women are yourbrothers and sisters.
2. Dare to love yourselfas if you were a rainbowwith gold at both ends.
3. won't you celebrate with mewhat i have shaped intoa kind of life? i had no model.born in babylonboth nonwhite and womanwhat did i see to be except myself?i made it uphere on this bridge betweenstarshine and clay,my one hand holding tightmy other hand; come celebratewith me that everydaysomething has tried to kill meand has failed.
4. My writing has appeared in the New Yorker and The Atlantic Monthly, though whenever the newsstand guy catches me scribbling my poetry in them, he always comes along later and erases it.
5. A chance meeting in a Kansas City coffee shop may take me months of planning and twice a day visits for over a year. But I already have my stunned, surprised, and shocked speech rehearsed for the moment I act like I had no idea she would be there.
6. Just above our terror, the stars painted this storyin perfect silver calligraphy. And our souls, too oftenabused by ignorance, covered our eyes with mercy.
7. You should breathe deeply and chant, 'Money will easily and effortlessly flow into my life' as often as you can every day. Things will start to change after a month. If you believe you will be financially secure, then you are opening yourself up to change.
8. The best of humanity's recorded history is a creative balance between horrors endured and victories achieved, and so it was during the Harlem Renaissance.
9. Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.
10. Hearts rebuilt from hope resurrect dreams killed by hate.
11. Poetry and art nourish the soul of the world with the flavor-filled substances of beauty, wisdom and truth.
12. Love taught me to die with dignity that I might come forth anew in splendor. Born once of flesh, then again of fire, I was reborn a third time to the sound of my name humming haikus in heaven’s mouth.
13. The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.