12 Models Quotes How you feel
Published on 2020-05-29 04:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. If your kid needs a role model and you ain't it, you're both fucked.
2. Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.
3. Who are your favorite heroines in real life? The women of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran who risk their lives and their beauty to defy the foulness of theocracy. Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Azar Nafisi as their ideal feminine model.
4. Models are there to look like mannequins, not like real people. Art and illusion are supposed to be fantasy.
5. IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A CHANGE, you must challenge not only the models of Unreality, but the paradigms that underwrite them.
6. This fascination with computer models is something I understand very well. Richard Feynmann called it a disease. I fear he is right.
7. When gangs took over the [abandoned public land in Philadelphia] and the neighborhood took a turn for the worse, horses became a way of saving lives. By getting boys interested in raising a horse rather than killing another human being, these cowboys gave the youth something positive: father figures, focus, and the ability to stand tall.
8. You never change things by fighting the existing reality.To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
9. A father has to be a provider, a teacher, a role model, but most importantly, a distant authority figure who can never be pleased. Otherwise, how will children ever understand the concept of God?
10. I don’t want to be a supermodel; I want to be a role model.
11. Find someone who has a life that you want and figure out how they got it. Read books, pick your role models wisely. Find out what they did and do it.
12. Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating...too often fathers neglect it because they get so caught up in making a living they forget to make a life.
Next : 5 Gardener Quotes