12 Excitement Quotes Prepare You for 2020
Published on 2020-05-26 01:19:29 Category：Best Quotes
1. I wanted change and excitement and to shoot off in all directions myself, like the colored arrows from a Fourth of July rocket.
2. ...so i will greet youin a wayall loved thingsare meant to be greetedwith a tear in my heartand a poem in my eye.
3. Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.
4. She tried to act as though it were nothing to go to the library alone. But her happiness betrayed her. Her smile could not be restrained, and it spread from her tightly pressed mouth, to her round cheeks, almost to the hair ribbons tied in perky bows over her ears.
5. I had a dream about you. Dinner for two turned into dinner for three when you told me you were pregnant. I was excited, but a little nervous, because we were at a fancy restaurant and I only had enough money in my wallet to pay for two. So being the gentleman I am, I suggested that we skip out on the bill after we were finished eating.
6. But I can hardly sit still. I keep fidgeting, crossing one leg and then the other. I feel like I could throw off sparks, or break a window--maybe rearrange all the furniture.
7. Any kind of novelty or excitement drives up dopamine in the brain, and dopamine is associated with romantic love.
8. If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want, and never attach negative emotions to the things you don't, then that which you desire most will invariably come your way.
9. The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.
10. Life is difficult.
11. Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.
12. My heart is burning a hole in my chest and every time you speak to me, it keeps sinking, and I'm left with nothing but ashes. I wish she were talking to me, because the more she speaks to me, the more my heart flutters like a rising phoenix.-Karen Quan and Jarod Kintz
Next : The 40 Forgiven Quotes