11 Pizza Quotes
Published on 2020-06-23 12:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. It’s 4:00 in the afternoon and I’m just now putting on clothes. The life of a writer is as free as the pizza I just had delivered is not.
2. If my writing comes to a halt, I head to the shops: I find them very inspirational. And if I get into real trouble with my plot, I go out for a pizza with my husband.
3. My love is pizza shaped. Won’t you have a slice? It’s circular, so there’s enough to go around.
4. Pepperonis are like edible polkadots. I made you a pizza dress, but I’m ashamed to admit I burned it. I’m afraid you’ll have to dance naked.
5. We fell in love like two medium pizzas in one large stomach. I wish dad would have saved a few slices for us.
6. The difference between a karate chop and a high five is the same as the difference between a knife and a paddle. My love can slice like a piece of pizza.
7. Pizza is circular. So is an hour. I’ll take two slices—to go.
8. I should open up a dry cleaners/pizza parlor. Extra Stain Sauce will be free, but removing it out of your clothes will cost you.
9. I wish success could be ordered like delivery pizza, because I’d order take out.
10. Sorry to hear about your Dad."He shrugged. "He was seventy, and we always told him fast food would kill him.""Heart attack?""He was hit by a Pizza Express truck.
11. God ordered the world and all things in it, and I ordered a pizza and all things on it.
Prev : 11 Whisper Quotes