11 Best Reputation Quotes
Published on 2020-07-07 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Hope is the only universal liar who never loses his reputation for veracity.
2. My name is a half an hour early, but my body is on time.
3. Reputation is what others think of us; character is what God knows of us. When you have spent what feels like eternity trying to repair a few moments of time that destroyed the view others once had of you then you must ask yourself if you have the problem or is it really them? God doesn’t make us try so hard, only enemies do.
4. An artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc.
5. My reputation is too important to put it aside for purposes of some friendship. We have a job to do.
6. The evil that men do lives after them;The good is oft interred with their bones.
7. I think sometimes my humor is extremely dry, and a lot of times I would say things that I thought were very funny but... I have a reputation of - people think of me as a very fundamentalist, humorless fellow.
8. It’s not who you know that matters—it’s who knows you that’s important. Personal branding builds up your reputation to the point where you have a presence even in your absence.
9. The wise do not buy into other people’s perceptions of who they are and what they are capable of. Instead, they bypass a person’s public persona and see who they are in their highest expression. When you see actions taken with integrity, instead of words only, you will then know a soul’s worth.
10. The Book of Life, I’m still writing it—both literally and literarily. So far I’ve written the Table of Contents. Right now it’s more of a coffee table.
11. If you want to discover the true character of a person, you have only to observe what they are passionate about.
Next : 7 Completion Quotes