10 Sister Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-06-14 04:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't being said. The art of reading between the lines is a life long quest of the wise.
2. You know how the tightrope guy at the circus wants everyone to believe his act is an art, but deep down you can see that he's really just hoping he makes it all the way across?
3. "The less random stuff you hear about, the more room in your ears for music, that's what I always say"-Paisley
4. Starting over can be the scariest thing in the entire world, whether it’s leaving a lover, a school, a team, a friend or anything else that feels like a core part of our identity but when your gut is telling you that something here isn’t right or feels unsafe, I really want you to listen and trust in that voice.
5. ...you're either gonna spend your life fucking pussy, or taking it to church.
6. Until this moment, I had not realized that someone could break your heart twice, along the very same fault lines.
7. You will never find the real truth among people that are insecure or have egos to protect. Truth over time becomes either guarded or twisted as their perspective changes; it changes with the seasons of their shame, love, hope or pride.
8. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.
9. When I was 4 years old, my brother and sister died of hunger, so I achieved my success through confidence, self-motivation and my hard work.
10. Insanity is everyone expecting you not to fall apart when you find out everything you believed in was a lie.