10 Best Nerd Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-07-01 08:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s ALWAYS had EVERYTHING work out for them with ZERO struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.
2. I wish I knew how to quit you, Tumblr.
3. What intrigued me more than anything else was finding out the way in which everything, all of creation - all of it! - was held together by invisible chemical bonds, and I found a strange, inexplicable comfort in knowing that somewhere, even though we couldn't see it in our own world, there was a real stability.
4. Just move to the Internet, its great here. We get to live inside where the weather is always awesome.
5. Wit seduces by signaling intelligence without nerdiness.
6. Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.
7. It's a lazy Saturday afternoon, there's a couple lying naked in bed reading Encyclopediea Brittannica to each other, and arguing about whether the Andromeda Galaxy is more 'numinous' than the Ressurection. Do they know how to have a good time, or don't they?
8. We need never be without hope because we can never be irreparably broken.
9. I hang out with the 'nerdy' people - they have a different sense of humor than most kids.
10. I think, that if the world were a bit more like ComicCon, it would be a better place.
Next : 8 Gotten Quotes to Help You