10 Best Fold Quotes
Published on 2020-06-21 08:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The best part about being kidnapped is being blindfolded and getting kicked into the trunk of a car. Boy, normally I have to beg my friends to treat me that well.
2. My reality is it’s nighttime. The truth is I’m just blindfolded. How many people live like me, in self-deluded darkness?
3. We made love like two folding lawn chairs. We were both motionless, but the possibility of movement permeated the moment.
4. I am an orange construction cone, and I say to you, “Caution.” This is my advice for love—and for driving while blindfolded, which is safer than love.
5. But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
6. I like wearing a blindfold while watching movies, so that I can focus on the dialogue. My favorite flicks are the silent movies.
7. The best birthday present I ever got from my grandpa was a skinny black tie. It didn’t come in a bag, a box, or even rolled up in tissue paper. It came wrapped in wisdom. As soon as he gave it to me he said, “A tie would make a stronger impression on your boss if you used it as a blindfold and kidnapped him. That‘s why I bought you a black one.
8. She looked, but she couldn’t see. She was wearing an emotional blindfold, and though she heard me say I love you, she just didn’t listen.
9. The light of compassion opens the petals of the heart. When the petals of the heart unfold fragrance spreads across the valley.
10. Quit making shade while I’m trying to make noon. Go put on a blindfold and act like midnight. There’s leftover love in the freezer if you get cold.