10 Best Crime Quotes Prepare You for 2020
Published on 2020-06-01 20:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.
2. Insider trading is a serious crime. Do you know what the penalty for doing it is? Nothing, if you’re a member of Congress.
3. I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it.
4. Strength and success - they are above morality, above criticism. It seems, then, that it is not what you do, but how you do it and what you call it. Is there a check in men, deep in them, that stops or punishes? There doesn't seem to be. The only punishment is for failure. In effect no crime is committed unless a criminal is caught.
5. To respect a mystery is to make way for the answer.
6. Someone was coming through the velvet.He was pulling it wide, he was stepping onto Kestrel’s balcony—close, closer still as she turned and the curtain swayed, then stopped. He pinned the velvet against frame. He held the sweep of it high, at the level of his gray eyes, which were silver in the shadows.He was here. He had come.Arin.
7. When tragedy hits close to home, like your neighbor’s house, it really makes you stop and think. And while you’re thinking, I’ll be speeding off in the getaway car.
8. Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
9. I'm so excited. I just bought a new file cabinet, some manila folders, some sticky note pads, and a few highlighters, and I think I'm finally ready to enter into organized crime.
10. We get the worrywart, the hypochondriac, the money-grubbing miser, the intractable negotiator... Some would say certain of these refer to the stereotypical, or 'stage' Jew. But objectively speaking, the only crime in humor is an unfunny joke.
Next : 10 Sookiestackhouse Quotes