1. Let's not call physical comedy falling down and pratfalls. All humor is physical, no matter how you dish it out. It's timing, like a dancer or an athlete would have.Chevy Chase2. Success for an athlete follows many years of hard work and dedication.Michael Diamond3. I try and tell all t
1. I’m a little more reserved in person than people expect. But I warm up quickly, like leftovers. Meatloaf, anyone?Jarod KintzThis Book is Not FOR SALE2. "What does it mean if i'm afraid? Does it mean something bad is going to happen?""No, it doesn't mean som
1. The VoiceThere is a voice inside of youThat whispers all day long,"I feel this is right for me,I know that this is wrong."No teacher, preacher, parent, friendOr wise man can decideWhat's right for you--just listen toThe voice that speaks inside.Shel Silverstein2. A young ch
1. Be a vessel of forgiveness and kindness in order to be a fountain of peace.Debasish Mridha2. Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in t
1. I restrain myself from following orders—especially restraining orders. I’d like to remind my dad that my love is longer than 500 feet.Jarod KintzThis Book is Not FOR SALE2. The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.Voltaire3. When you give yourself to me, completely, I will bite you. Unt
1. New York Haiku "My monthly rent checkis more than you will make inyour fucking lifetime.Beryl Dov2. It isn't good to hold on too hard to the past. You can't spend your whole life looking back. Not even when you can't see what lies ahead. All you can do is keep on keeping o
1. Be sure to lie to your kids about the benevolent, all-seeing Santa Claus. It will prepare them for an adulthood of believing in God.Scott DikkersYou Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day2. Play is the highest form of research.Albert Einstein3. High school will probably
1. Don't set your goals by what other people deem important.Jaachynma N.E. AguThe Prince and the Pauper2. Words are directed to your personalities namely; - God, your hearers, devil and yourself.Jaachynma N.E. AguThe Prince and the Pauper3. He is the only option for better living.Jaachynma N.E.
1. I just felt it was my job to show that there is no easy way to success, and that anyone who gets even just one Top 40 hit deserves their moment in the sun. I accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. That is the timeless thing.Casey Kasem2. At the moment of death I hope to be surprised.
1. Mean girls go far in high school. Kind women go far in LIFE.Mandy HaleThe Single Woman: Life2. You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.Muham
1. Who are you to judge the life I live?I know I'm not perfect-and I don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean!Bob Marley2. i was lieing to myself when I thought I was lost, I have never been lost - I just wasn't ready to be found.Nikki Row
1. Without enthusiasm then what we have surrounded ourselves with becomes worthless.Stephen Richards2. Geography is the key, the crucial accident of birth. A piece of protein could be a snail, a sea lion, or a systems analyst, but it had to start somewhere. This is not science; it is merely metaphor
1. Quite often, intent on conveying how things can go wrong for a culture (science fiction) or an individual (horror) or all of magical creation (fantasy), works of fantastika often preclude comedy, because humor gets in the way of messages of doom or struggle.Paul Di Filippo2. In my opinion, our he
1. Enormous? Did you just call me FAT? I am not fat. - JaceCassandra Clare2. The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic and self-complacent is erroneous; on the contrary it makes them, for the most part, humble, tolerant and kind.W. Somerset Maugham3. A mighty pain to
1. If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.John Stuart MillOn Liberty2. When you're the only sane perso