1. The simplest strategy for bouts of noxious flatus is to not care. Or perhaps to take advantage of a gastroenterologist I know: get a dog. (To blame.)Mary RoachGulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal2. I’m hungry to win. I should enter a hotdog eating contest.Jarod KintzSeriously delirious3. Suc
1. I'll miss looking through the forest–your green and hazel eyes. I love the way they shimmered and changed shade with your mood, and how I could see the desire in your emerald gaze.-Karen Quan and Jarod KintzKaren QuanliQUID PROse QUOtes2. Stop!"Narcissus got to his feet. "
1. I am forever grateful for not knowing—What would have been. WHAT WILL BE holds none of those bittersweet pangs and it is lit w joy.Erica Goros2. Admittedly, art is somewhat like spit. It does not repulse or even worry is while it is still inside of us, but once it exits our body, it becomes disg
1. Oxford in the Inklings' day was not so different in look and smell from the Oxford of today. Then, as now, one was tempted to fantasize one's surroundings as a Camelot of intellectual knight-errantry or an Eden of serene contemplation. Then, as now, there was bound to be disappointment.
1. They took their meals together; and it was remarked on such occasions, when the friendship of animals is put to a hard test, that they never quarrelled or disputed the possession of a favourite fruit with each other.Henry Walter Bates2. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing se
1. A book is a wonderful present. Though it may grow worn, it will never grow old.Jane YolenGirl in a Cage2. You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.Pat Monahan3. You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.Roman Payne4. How
1. Maybe before you die, it's your ghosts you see.Lauren OliverBefore I Fall2. Sometimes the best and worst times of your life can coincide. It is a talent of the soul to discover the joy in pain—-thinking of moments you long for, and knowing you’ll never have them again. The beautiful ghosts
1. Yeah, I was thinking about taking one of those showers where you huddle in the corner fully clothed and cry,"Archer offered.Rachel HawkinsSpell Bound2. It just seems like overkill when you already have a dagger and I have superpowerful magic at my disposal.”“‘Superpowerful?’”He stoo
1. It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.Mandy HaleThe Single Woman: Life2. Beautiful rainbows are formed in ugly storms.Matshona Dhliwayo3. Saw a little girl touch a big bug and shout, "I conquered my fear! YES!"and calmly w
1. My advice for a person who's just fallen out of a skyscraper window is, Flap your arms...faster.Jarod KintzIt Occurred to Me2. As the smoke clears,I awaken,And untangle you from me.Would it make you feel betterTo watch me, while I bleed?All my windows still are broken,But I'm standing o
1. A leader should always be open to criticism, not silencing dissent. Any leader who does not tolerate criticism from the public is afraid of their dirty hands to be revealed under heavy light. And such a leader is dangerous, because they only feel secure in the darkness. Only a leader who is free
1. Take care of the sense and the sounds will take care of themselves.Lewis CarrollThe Annotated Alice: The Definitive Edition2. Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.Charles Lamb3. Love lets us ride on its back as if it were a camel. But you’ve got to wa
1. The split in America, rather than simply economic, is between those who embrace reason, who function in the real world of cause and effect, and those who, numbed by isolation and despair, now seek meaning in a mythical world of intuition, a world that is no longer reality-based, a world of magic.
1. I am who I am; no more, no less.Terry GoodkindWizard's First Rule2. It's no shame in reaching second or third base if you aimed for first base.Stephen Richards3. There is nothing around me but money, money, money.Stephen Richards4. On the road to success some will always expect tragedy
1. Having beef with someone is unnecessary and avoidable. Whatever the issue, if not positive, it is an opportunity to cut the excess fat from an unhealthy dietary network. Simply excuse yourself from the table of negativity and lean forward in peace.T.F. HodgeFrom Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph O