1. Do not let your problems become a burden and interfere with your endless possibilities.Debasish Mridha2. I think the thing about film is, as it gets proved by a lot of young filmmakers now, that the medium will just go on reinventing itself, and so you just hope to be a part of that and not a par
1. To ugly ducklings everywhere,Don't worry about those fluffy yellow morons:They'll never get to be swansZoë MarriottThe Swan Kingdom2. Summer is a great time to visit art museums, which offer the refreshing rinse of swimming pools - only instead of cool water, you immerse yourself in ar
1. Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you.Ralph Waldo Emerson2. Decide what you want to be....Pay the Price ...And be what you want to be.John Andreas WidtsoeIn a Sunlit Land3. You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn
1. Most men fear getting laughed at or humiliated by a romantic prospect while most women fear rape and death.Gavin de BeckerThe Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence2. The female mind is certainly a devious one, my lord."Vetinari looked at his secretary in surprise.
1. First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you're inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won't. Habit is persistence in practice.Octavia E. ButlerBloodchild and Other Stories2. Patience and persistence are
1. Radical obedience to Christ is not easy... It's not comfort, not health, not wealth, and not prosperity in this world. Radical obedience to Christ risks losing all these things. But in the end, such risk finds its reward in Christ. And he is more than enough for us.David PlattRadical: Taking
1. Past and Present I know well; each is a friend and sometimes an enemy to me. But it is the quiet, beckoning Future, an absolute stranger, with whom I have fallen madly in love.Richelle E. Goodrich2. Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.Ana
1. I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern.Karl Lagerfeld2. Logos on designer clothes don't make me feel like I've got a strong personal brand. No clothes make the man. Even wearing no clothes I'm still me.Jarod KintzThis Book
1. I want everything I do to have humor in it, because it seems to me that all of life has that.Lawrence Kasdan2. There seems to be no lengths to which humorless people will not go to analyze humor. It seems to worry them.Robert Benchley3. Touch seems to be as essential as sunlight.Diane Ackerman4.
1. The word very will vary in muchiness. I love you very much, and that won’t vary from day to day.Jarod KintzThis Book is Not FOR SALE2. To learn which questions are unanswerable, and not to answer them: this skill is most needful in times of stress and darkness.Ursula K. Le GuinThe Left Hand of D
1. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You’re alive. And you stand up and see the lights and the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song in that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear…
1. Nothing, Everything, Anything, Something: If you have nothing, then you have everything, because you have the freedom to do anything, without the fear of losing something.Jarod KintzThis is the story my great-grandfather told my father2. Until you learn how to confidently say NO to so many things
1. How much time he gains who does not look to see what his neighbour says or does or thinks, but only at what he does himself, to make it just and holy.Marcus AureliusMeditations2. Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still r
1. I need a Caution: Slippery When Wet sign, because I just spilled my ego all over the floor.Jarod KintzAt even one penny2. I make love like the 13th floor is the 14th floor of a hotel. I give it that little extra that takes it to a whole new level.Jarod KintzLove quotes for the ages. Specifically
1. Knowledge without application is simply knowledge. Applying the knowledge to one’s life is wisdom — and that is the ultimate virtueKasi Kaye IliopoulosLiving in Light2. The easiest way to be reborn is to live and feel life everydayMunia Khan3. I am going to open myself up to all that is superio