There are very few circumstances in which you have to work on other computer that doesn’t have Photoshop installed. What to do in such a moment? The easiest way is to visit one of these 10 websites, which are quite closely related to Photoshop. Not all features are always available, but the simplest will remain.
I would like to say that a very big plus is a fact that these sites practically do not use your computer memory, so you can always be sure that none of your images will disappear. And you don’t have to worry about getting your computer crashed if you have slow one 🙂
Pixlr is a perfect online image editing application that is designed for non professional users and allows them to easily edit images. It combines image design and paint tools with photo editing and adjustment features more convincingly than any other online image editing program.
- Create an image or open one from your hard drive or a URL
- Save your image to your desktop
- Resize an image
- Rotate an image
- Use layers – something not heard of with other online image editors
- Change the brightness, contrast, hue and saturation of the image
- Apply different effects to the photo
2. Sumo Paint
Sumo Paint is an online image editing application similar to Adobe Photoshop.
- Layers with blending modes
- Layer Effects
- Shape Tools, Brush, Ink, Clone Stamp, Eraser, Gradient, Custom Shape, Symmetry, Transform, Magic Wand, Lasso, Smudge, Line, Blur, Curve, Zoom Tool
- Color Picker
- Saving images with multiple layers
- Selection Modify
Splashup is a powerful editing tool and photo manager. With the features professionals use and novices want, it’s easy to use, works in real-time and allows you to edit many images at once. Splashup runs in all browsers, integrates seamlessly with top photo-sharing sites, and even has its own file format so you can save your work in progress.
- Online graphic editor
- Take pictures directly from a web cam
- Tool bar that almost matches Photoshop or Gimp
- Similar interface to most desktop graphic applications
- Sharing features to share images and photos with friends
PicMagick is an online photo editor that enables you to make ordinary photos look wonderful within a few clicks. It will surprise you how fabulous your photos can be and how easily this can be done.
- Designed to be simple and intuitive
- Enhance colors and details of your photos
- Expose hidden details in shadows and highlights
- Professional yet simple skin retouch
- Remove red-eyes or unwanted color casts
- All common tasks: crop, rotate, sharpen, etc.
- Absolutely free, no registration, no download
Photoshop.com is the complete solution for managing, editing, storing, and sharing your photos online, with tutorials, inspiration, and more. Photoshop.com is available from any web-enabled computer, compatible mobile phones, and directly from within Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 or Adobe Premiere Elements 7 software. With Photoshop.com, you can organize, tweak, create, e-mail, display, and store your photos.
- Personal URL to access your account
- Online private and public sharing
- Online photo management, editing, and interactive photo galleries
- Browser-based upload and download
- Anywhere access to your photos and videos from Photoshop Elements 7 and Adobe Premiere Elements 7, including syncing and backup from your desktop to the web
- Mobile access
- 2 GB of online storage space
- The Plus version adds special artwork, album templates, and effects, and 20 GB or 100 GB of online storage.
pixer.us lets you manipulate, edit, enhance and apply filters to your digital pictures using only your web browser.
- Simple lightweight photo editor.
- Perform most common image editing functions like resize, crop, rotate, flip, saturation, blur, sharpen etc.
- Instantly apply and preview the effects using the slide bar.
- Revert changes to previous or to the original image version.
- Upload, edit and save images without registration.
- Save edited images in multiple image formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP).
Edit photographs with this online photo and graphics editing tool, which does much more than adjust brightness or remove red-eye. Aviary’s purpose is to “make creation accessible to artists of all genres,” including graphics and even audio editing. Phoenix is only one of many editors
- Peacock – for creating patterns
- Toucan – color swatches and palettes creation
- Raven – a vector art editor
- Hummingbird – create 3D Models and skins
- Myna – audio editor
- Roc – music generator
- Horus – font editor
- Tern – terrain generator
- Pigeon – a painting simulator
- Owl – desktop publishing layout editor
- Woodpecker – image resizer
Picnik makes your photos fabulous with easy to use yet powerful editing tools. Tweak to your heart’s content, then get creative with oodles of effects, fonts, shapes, and frames.
It’s fast, easy, and fun.
- Fix your photos in just one click
- Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
- Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
- Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
- Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
- Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
- Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
- Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- No download required, nothing to install
Snipshot is a fast online image editor. You can use it right from your browser, no downloads or Flash required.
- Use Snipshot with Open IT Online—the best way to open any kind of document
- Our free API lets you use Snipshot for your own website
- No download necessary—100% browser based, no plug-ins required
- One-click import from any web site with our bookmarklet
- Save as GIF, JPG, PDF, or PNG
- One-click enhance improves most images
- Basic editing tools like crop, rotate, resize
- Basic image adjustments like contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue
- Unlimited undo and redo (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, or ?Z and ?Y on your Mac)
- Nondestructive editing—we always work from the original
- Edit big pictures—up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000×5000 pixels)
- Import PDF (first page only)
Lots of one-click options to edit your digital photos instantly.
- Defined tabs with unique tools and features for photo and image editing, photo and image styling, text and embellishments and others
- One-step batch uploads and gallery creation
- Instant export to cell phones and PDA devices with visual make/model search engine
- Built-in store where prints, posters, wall decals and greeting cards can be ordered directly; no need to be directed to another website